Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't even have crushes anymore.

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
It's over. I'm so ugly it hurts to go out in public. I think about how funny it would be to jump into the path of a car. I avoid looking at people so they don'tsee my face.

can't remember the last time i even 'liked' a woman because there's no point. it's over for me. :dafuckfeels:

you would have crushes if a girl d talk to you for more than 2 minutes but it probably never happens

Ah you’re back. Yeah I mainly get crushes on girls who are my looksmatch. I’ve been fantasizing hardcore about this brunette in my art class and I’m gonna try to shoot my shot with her. She has a long narrow face and thin lips but I think she’s hot.

I don’t want to be here, I want to be balls deep in my looksmatch.
I would do everything to be 15,16,17,18 idk how old you are but you still go to hs. It will get infinitely worse but you wouldnt get it

Thats a good thing actually , Crushes make you weak and drain your energy.

I would do everything to be 15,16,17,18 idk how old you are but you still go to hs. It will get infinitely worse but you wouldnt get it
I’m 18, senior year and then I’m off to college. I’m desperate to loose my virginity at this point. But if I can’t I’ll try in college.

I’m 18, senior year and then I’m off to college. I’m desperate to loose my virginity at this point. But if I can’t I’ll try in college.
there will be such a huge drop in your life quality ... for a brief period (2 months to 3 years) of time you will suffer from suifuel of a 35 year old truecel with no job and no family

levels will normalize somewhat again but then decline steadily day after day

there will be such a huge drop in your life quality ... for a brief period (2 months to 3 years) of time you will suffer from suifuel of a 35 year old truecel with no job and no family

levels will normalize somewhat again but then decline steadily day after day
Getting old is the one thing I dread more than anything. I’m in my prime and I still look like literal shit, I’ll be the biggest truecel at 40

Getting old is the one thing I dread more than anything. I’m in my prime and I still look like literal shit, I’ll be the biggest truecel at 40
you have to do :redpill:shit nofap,gym,looksmaxx,ntmaxxx etc befriend other people with your money idk, leave the site it will fuck you up
bcuz later it wont matter anymore
literally last chance

you have to do :redpill:shit nofap,gym,looksmaxx,ntmaxxx etc befriend other people with your money idk, leave the site it will fuck you up
This is the only place I can talk about my issues. I have no friends for a reason, because people have outcasted me and excluded me from social groups because I’m low status EE living in Burgerland. I can’t looksmaxx beyond skincare and styling, belive me I’ll have my nose done and I’ll get lip lift as soon as I have the money. LL later down the road.

This is the only place I can talk about my issues. I have no friends for a reason, because people have outcasted me and excluded me from social groups because I’m low status EE living in Burgerland. I can’t looksmaxx beyond skincare and styling, belive me I’ll have my nose done and I’ll get lip lift as soon as I have the money. LL later down the road.
befriend outcasts and losers first, rise ranks, you have to be active one, expect that you have to write them and not the other way around, you have to do all the labor, you have to invite them for drinks, food and activities bcuz you have to pay for your hideous looks, you have to find them and search for them pursue them, keep them engaged etc etc, dont be a whiny bitch if they dont contact you or reciprocate - why would they you are an ugly loser? They reciprocate with their presence, shedding something of their halo and social proof on you. Literally you are 18 it s still possible, join some clubs or activities you are interested in, look for people online, find and create a context to go to people and speak with them, get a side job, there are so many things you can do

how old are u? going back to 15-18 wouldnt change anything in my life, i would do anything to be 12 again

What's a crush (jk)