Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't even have a chance with fat women. Its over!

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★★★
Some time ago I noticed a saleswoman in a supermarket. Yes, she is overweight, has a shitty hairstyle and her face is about sub3. I've been thinking about talking to her for a while now. I'm 31 and I'm increasingly running out of time. I wanted to use her as a sort of door opener to learn how to interact with women and possibly have sex. But this morning I saw her with another man. I saw them kissing. He's a normi with a much better face than mine and also taller. Actually, he looks way too good for this land whale. I don't understand why these normie assholes can claim any woman they don't even need because there are far better women for them, while guys like me who are already focused on fat women out of desperation leave empty-handed. I hate them so much.

Some time ago I noticed a saleswoman in a supermarket. Yes, she is overweight, has a shitty hairstyle and her face is about sub3. I've been thinking about talking to her for a while now. I'm 31 and I'm increasingly running out of time. I wanted to use her as a sort of door opener to learn how to interact with women and possibly have sex. But this morning I saw her with another man. I saw them kissing. He's a normi with a much better face than mine and also taller. Actually, he looks way too good for this land whale. I don't understand why these normie assholes can claim any woman they don't even need because there are far better women for them, while guys like me who are already focused on fat women out of desperation leave empty-handed. I hate them so much.
no women of any weight are gonna date incels
fat women date fat normies not us

no women of any weight are gonna date incels
fat women date fat normies not us
The guy wasn't fat. That's what upsets me so much. He could have a much better girlfriend. Still, he takes this opportunity away from me. I deserved to fuck her. I have problems, he doesn't! This ugly fat bitch should be fucking me, not him. I have a claim on her. This normie bastard is poaching in areas he doesn't own. It pisses me off that I have to compete with such assholes for the few bones that fall off the table and that I could maybe gnaw on.

peppa pig GIF
fat guy eating GIF

fat stephen colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
july 4th politics GIF by Grande Dame
fat guy eating GIF

if fat wxmxn reject you it's truely ovER truecel tier

I don't have a chance with retarded woman

I've been rejected by the dregs of society, a foid just being fat and being willing to fuck me would be a blessing among blessings.

I wouldn't even be able to fuck a super disabled retard.

Tfw no legless, armless, wheelchairmaxxing tardo gf that I can pickup and turn into my own personal Fleshlight. Why even live?

Fat hoes have the biggest egos

Fat chicks being lower SMV is a holdover from 10+ years ago. Don't even note that they're fat anymore. All women are chad-only now. Hot chicks are riding the cock carousel on turbo mode, they will literally be saying they've never had a boyfriend before when they're 30 and trying to find a simp, and retards in lab coats will call this a rising virginity rate among 30+ women :feelskek:

A woman's SMV is dependent entirely on her vagina existing, which is an automatic 10/10.

You don't want a landwhale anyways.

There's a 5'9" white Chad that shops at the store I work at every few days, and his girlfriend is a 5'2" landwhale. Like she literally weighs 400lbs yet he's an athletic, chiseled Chad aside from him being 5'9". The dating market SUCKS if he feels like that's his best option .

stop talk to foids, brocel. Landwhales for chads only or being alone or dogpill

Fat females are chad only