Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't even hate "strong and independent" wom*n

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
I do not hate "strong and independent women". Quite the opposite: I WOULD respect women more IF at least some of them really WERE "strong and independent" or were at least trying to carry their own weight and achieve anything "alternative" else other than being a high-status Chad's little sex slave.

I grew up as a normie liberal who eventually became more and more blackpilled. I never had any issue with a woman saying something intelligent. If a woman has something intelligent to say, I don't have a problem with listening to her.

What I found shocking growing up is that women do NOT have something intelligent to say. Or at least something interesting. Men are all over the place. For better or worse. Women are like ... Nickelback songs: if you know one, you know them all. How many women are there who really think outside the box? There is a countless number of men who have all kinds of weird, eccentric, unique, radical opinions. Women are just parroting some flavor of normie shit. There are hardly any women who have something interesting to say ... and who desire anything other than a tall, dominant high-status Chad.

Speaking about dominance: men are all over the place again. Men have a wide variety of preferences and fetishes ranging from male dominance to female dominance, from petite to tall women, from skinny girls to fat chicks, from gentle to hardcore, vanilla to kinky ... women - the meme gender - only want to be hurt and humiliated by Chad and be his sex slave.

So the issue with feminism is not that I hate "strong and independent" women (there surely are some men who hate them but there is also no lack of men who don't care or who would even like strong women) ... the issue is that feminism CLAIMS that women are strong and independent although they obviously aren't.

Strong and independent woman:
Has plenty of orbiter doing everything for her
full

Strong and independent women are a bit like funny women. It's not that men hate them (just a minority might do): it's that cunts and their cucks want to FORCE us to find women funny who simply are not funny. Women aren't funny, aren't strong, aren't independent, aren't interesting. They might age but they hardly mature after they're 18.

>female
>strong and independent
chose one

I cringe when i see foids in work suits though

I cringe when i see foids in work suits though
I see it all the time. While a blue collar incel is operating the compactor or excavator , some foid is just holding a sign with two sides , saying 'stop' or 'slow down'

I hate them so much

OP got rid of his joker avi for an anime girl. Soon everyone will be an anime girl. It’s over. :feelscry:

I hate all women tbh ngl