Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don’t even get out of my room when my sisters boyfriend is in the house

K

Kaff

Greycel
My sister invites her chad boyfriend at the house pretty much every week and when I know he is coming over I hide in my room. It is truly suifuel to see a happy couple in front of my eyes but getting mogged by him makes it even worse, having to look up to talk to him because the guy is 6´4 feels so humiliating so now I just stay in my room when he is here. Any incels with sisters here?

I know the feeling

Luckily she moved out and other than my tallfag uncle (who is a complete loser) no one mogs me in the house

I live alone no one moggs but im outside a lot and always get mogged especially by these "bad boys" in their teens with hot chicks tongue kissing, like fuck i dont even know how tongue kissing works let alone feels. No experience is cucked

I would've beaten to death any nigger who stepped into my house. Why do you let them humiliate yourself like that

Why are you living with your sister in the first place?

That`s fucking brutal is your Sister hot or ugly

It's not that easy especially if you're neet you retard
I’m not even neet and it would still be retarded for me to move out, I have no issues with my parents and my college is close to my house. It would literally be a waste of money especially since my parents still pay for the food and every other house bill.

I’m not even neet and it would still be retarded for me to move out, I have no issues with my parents and my college is close to my house. It would literally be a waste of money especially since my parents still pay for the food and every other house bill.
This too, I also stay with my mom because living on my own would make things more complicated for me.

I know the feeling. My sister's fiance is at least 5'10, white, american and has a bit of money.

It is truly sad for me to talk to that guy. I also feel cucked knowing that he fucks my sister. I avoid contact with them as much as possible to stay sane.