Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't even deserve the life I have

42cel

42cel

Banned
-
My life is too good. Sure all femoids despise me, but otherwise I have everything. Worthless trash like me only deserves a bullet through the skull, and nothing else. I hope my presence will one day disturb a femoid psychopath so much that she will kill me. I'm too mentally weak to kill myelf.

Who else feels like this?

Nah man, just cope, fuck normies.

Why a female? I have always imagined being killed by a male soldier.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Why a female? I have always imagined being killed by a male soldier.

I used a female in my example because there's a particular femoid in my company who gives off legit killer vibes. Obviously I wouldn't care who killed me.

Just go EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAARRRRR

42cel said:
I was using a female in my example because there's a particular femoid in my company who gives off legit killer vibes. Obviously I wouldn't care who killed me.

Are you in the army? If you are I feel like you would be the perfect soldier if you don't care about life or death

ArtoriasWolf said:
Are you in the army? If you are I feel like you would be the perfect soldier if you don't care about life or death

I'm also physically weak, so no

Stop being a cuck man. Chad doesn't deserve his life either.

BeyondHope said:
Stop being a cuck man. Chad doesn't deserve his life either.

Dude you have no idea how pathetic I am. I am a supreme lazy low iq procrastinator who is not good at anything. Chad is objectively better than me in every way imaginable, therefore he deserves a better life.

42cel said:
I'm also physically weak, so no

I just thought that when you mentioned your company. You don't really need to be strong to join.

42cel said:
Dude you have no idea how pathetic I am. I am a supreme lazy low iq procrastinator who is not good at anything. Chad is objectively better than me in every way imaginable, therefore he deserves a better life.

Chad doesn't deserve his genetics.

42cel said:

I'm the same. It's the way your born which you can't control tbh. Chad didn't do anything to be born good looking or smart, you didn't do anything to be born successful. Live your respective lives

me too, i have never held a girls hand and have not had a conversation longer htan 5 minutes with a female for more than 2 years. but i feel sad for those that did not grow up with a family, don't have money for education.

42cel said:
My life is too good.

tenor.gif

just say you have evidence against Hillary Clinton. That's how @Basedtruecel got killed