Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't envy the life of normies who barely get scraps from time time

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
If a girl doesn't drool over you like she does for a chad, it's over.

A normie still lives in insecurity, he may get a gf who will break with up/fuck chad and he will live in constant insecurity, the girl may be the last one who want to be with him, he will always have to fight for the scraps of chad.

If a girl doesn't make it easy for you to fuck her, it's over.

I don't get the envy for normies either, anyone who has normal friends will tell you how they struggle. It may not be over for them but the sheer amount of effort required for such a measly reward doesn't seem worth it at all.

I don't get the envy for normies either, anyone who has normal friends will tell you how they struggle. It may not be over for them but the sheer amount of effort required for such a measly reward doesn't seem worth it at all.

Exactly, it's like a jobless person being envious of someone who works at mcdonalds lol.

I do. I wish I was NT. Life would be so much easier.

It’s honestly 8+ or death for me.

Yup, IncelTards members and the like think we envy them, even though they're all low tier normies. Chad doesn't waste his time on sites like reddit.

This at least it is something.
I would easily be able to get and tolerate a job, I'd be able to get into and maintain a relationship with a below average gf. Life wouldn't be too bad tbh.

Anything below 7 Chadlite status as a male seems like a horrible life to me. At worst, I'd want to be at the level where average girls would fight for my attention and valued enough to where 99% of society doesn't see me as subhuman garbage.

Anything below 7 Chadlite status as a male seems like a horrible life to me. At worst, I'd want to be at the level where average girls would fight for my attention and valued enough to where 99% of society doesn't see me as subhuman garbage.

cope, normies do just fine in the dating scene

incel is potentially better than low tier normie because we have nothing to lose if ever we decide to fulfil our ambitions. low tier normies must worry about their friends, family, and reputation.

i dont want to be a slayer i just want one LTR

This is very true and I think with all the stress normies have they don't get to enjoy the sex as much as chad does. I have a friend who have a "gf" and he has to chase her all the time. At one point she dumped him then they got back together. He is always stressed because at any point she might dump him again. Imagine being with someone and living under the constant fear of getting dumped.

normies don't just get scraps from time to time tbh, that's a cope