Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t deserve to be lonely

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
I don’t deserve the shit that i have to eat.

I am way better than other people, morally and skill-based, i am better than them, but they got every door open, while the world just smashes their doors in my ugly face.

I am not a bad person.
Compared to my fellow humans, i am better.
I have a better heart, a better sense of justice, i'm even more confident than them.
As an ugly male, i have The balls to hit on 10/10 women on the streets or at the bar and show them my interest unveiled, without becoming indecent or disrespectful.
My Ex-mates and relatives who are from 6-10 to 8/10 are to scared to even hit on an 3/10 woman.
They have no balls, no manhood, but guess what… they look like men.
Yeah, they have strong full beards and good muscles and because of that, the women believe they are real men, even though, they don’t have the heart of a man, unlike me!

But guess what, they got girlfriends and wives and i get rejected every time for not being good enough.

I am also a leader-personality.

As a big brother i had to play dad for my little siblings, because my older brother was never at home, because he was out with Stacey and our stupid parents weren't interested in raising their children.

They came to me when someone beat them in school, when they didn't understand their homework or when they had other problems and saw me as a surrogate father, not my older Chad brother and not our biological fagott-father.

Now imagine, you get told that you are single because of your personality.

As i lost hope, i‘ve also lost my love and respect for humanity.
I see humans as evil creatures and even doing something bad to them is not really bad, because good people deserve good treating and bad people deserve bad treating, that’s justice! Not love, not grace, JUSTICE!

But i don’t go ER or something like that, because i am not willing to go to jail for them. No, they don’t deserve this honor!

I just shit on humanity and don’t care anymore.

Fuck you!

Last edited:
You're not entitled to anything.

We’re all fodder and faker the fodder is the more they love it, fake fodder is what matters anymore, all the days we ride day in day out going where? Powering what?? Tiny cells and tiny screens and bigger cells and bigger screens

You don´t deserve to be lonely, but why does that translates into having a romantic relation with a foid? Try to find fulfillment in other parts of life.

You don´t deserve to be lonely, but why does that translates into having a romantic relation with a foid? Try to find fulfillment in other parts of life.
You are right! But it’s not just that. People in general don’t respect me and threat me like if i were beneath them, even if i am better in something, they don’t recognize it.

They don’t like me, they think i am annoying.
When i say something smart, it’s annoying, but when Chad says something dumb, it’s considered as smart.

Society does not recognize me as a equivalent human being, because i don’t look good.

I have seen that it’s not what one does or how, but WHO does it and based on who it is, the word or deed is considered as either good or bad.
let’s assume for a moment you are indeed moral, but what about the skills?

what can you do?

I am better a lot of things, but the most important part is that i am better at flirting with women.

My way of flirting: Hi, you are very attractive. What’s your name?
Nice to meet you.
What are you doing?
And what do you do when you are not doing (whatever you are doing right now)
Do you say that, because i expect to hear that or because you really mean that (funny shit)…

And it’s hard to even keep the conversation going, because they try to end it by giving me annoyed answers, to show me that i should fuck off finally.

[UWSL]My friends way of flirting: How old are you? Cool, can i have your Snapchat?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]She tries to keep the conversation going. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]She responses with flirting. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]„like your eyes, i like your beard, what’s your name, no, don’t go, stay here with me!“[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Even though they did shit! I swear to god, they just ask for her snapchat without any context and ask the dumbest questions, like how old are you. [/UWSL]

Last edited:
I am better a lot of things, but the most important part is that i am better at flirting with women.
The halo effect of your ability of flirting with women is already calculated by the female brain… and it was not enough, you need to either adquire even better verbal skills, looksmaxx or locationmaxx in the worst case, if you don‘t use every tool in your toolkit to get laid then it’s no one else than your fault

As an ugly male, i have The balls to hit on 10/10 women on the streets or at the bar and show them my interest unveiled, without becoming indecent or disrespectful.
You should probably stop, you might get in trouble with the law if you do that

OP is fakecel moron.