Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't deserve love

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Stinkcel
★★★★★
Just something I've been thinking about for awhile. I wish I wasn't such a mean and miserable person, but instead I behave and act like a child who can't get his way.

Last night I got so drunk, and I was just a turbo asshole, and this shit is honestly breaking me down. I started messaging a bunch of foids, being rude and disrespectful, and I just hate that this is what I've turned into.

I've failed myself and my family man, and I don't see how I could ever change or get out of this fucked up spiral I've sent myself down.

I don't want to be angry anymore, and I don't want the ones I love to suffer because of me.

I just want peace, I just want something.
What is wrong with me? How do I move on from this situation that I'm in? And how do I accept it?

I've turned into somebody that I don't even recognize anymore.

Don't blame yourself for your personality brother. Soyciety made you this way. Nobody will have a good personality when they get treated like shit or ignored their whole life

Don't blame yourself for your personality brother. Soyciety made you this way. Nobody will have a good personality when they get treated like shit or ignored their whole life
I should be better than this though. I'm a monster man. :cryfeels:

The ironclad rule for blackpillers is to acknowledge it was never your fault

I deserve everything, our lives are 100x harder than some normals chads or whores hence we deserve everything for this suffering.

Nah, you aren't. You are very vice to people on this forum. I highly doubt you are nasty to people unless they deserve it
I just used to be so different. I mean when I was younger at least I was more happy. I still had some sort of hope, some sort of drive to move forward.

But nowadays it's a struggle just to make it through the day. It feels like my life is unironically over, and this is how it will be until the day that I die.

Maybe god saw my future, and so he decided to punish me by making me unattractive. I just don't know anymore.

I just used to be so different. I mean when I was younger at least I was more happy. I still had some sort of hope, some sort of drive to move forward.

But nowadays it's a struggle just to make it through the day. It feels like my life is unironically over, and this is how it will be until the day that I die.
I know the feeling bro. I often feel like throwing in the towel and finishing things off. Especially lately with how awful my insomnia is. I'm horribly sleep deprived and it is slowly destroying me. I can't even get a rest. This is why so many of us end up roping

The psychological pain has gotten so unbearable that it's turning into physical pain. My heart literally hurts from all of this.

I know the feeling bro. I often feel like throwing in the towel and finishing things off. Especially lately with how awful my insomnia is. I'm horribly sleep deprived and it is slowly destroying me. I can't even get a rest. This is why so many of us end up roping
You're still having troubles sleeping? Maybe something is on your mind that's preventing you from rest brother.

you are a very kind user and you do deserve love! normies are the ones telling us we dont deserve love

you are a very kind user and you do deserve love! normies are the ones telling us we dont deserve love
I may be kind to people on here, but I am not kind to those closest to me. My family has been through so much because of me, and it tears away at my soul to think that I have brought them so much pain.

My mother tries to overcompensate her love because she is afraid of losing me, and my father doesn't truly love me, even though I wish he did.

I'm just got all of this weight on my shoulders

You're still having troubles sleeping? Maybe something is on your mind that's preventing you from rest brother.
I ALWAYS have trouble sleeping. I'm a giga night owl and any daytime appointments and shit make it so my body won't relax and sleep. I essentially never sleep straight through because of the medications I take for physical health issues and the loneliness make sit hard to sleep. Hard to sleep when your mind constantly fantasizes about love touch form a woman when you try to relax. Also doesn't help that in a few weeks to a month I have to do a job interview and hope the job goes well. My severe OCD that chews away at my mind doesn't help either. Last night, I was so brutally exhausted form lack of sleep the previous day that I fell asleep on the couch at 9pm and slept till 11:45 pm. Then, I slept from around 12:30 am to 1:30 am. Couldn't sleep after that despite trying for hours because my mind wouldn't turn off. I desperately needed the sleep last night after the day before and couldn't get it, so now my mind is even more depressed and my OCD and anxiety are so much worse. I was so exhaused yesterday I could hardly stand and my joints were hurting

Those same foids are probably awful to other guys so I wouldn’t feel too bad about that.

You said mean things to strangers so fucking what, The nicest people i have ever met where rude bastards on the outside but were really kind people on the inside.

I agree with him, with me for example, society turned me into a social anxiety misanthrope incel. It's not your fault. It's societies fault for the lack of love and support on you

I agree with him, with me for example, society turned me into a social anxiety misanthrope incel. It's not your fault. It's societies fault for the lack of love and support on you
Yep. Not our fault we were ostracized and treated like shit

I ALWAYS have trouble sleeping. I'm a giga night owl and any daytime appointments and shit make it so my body won't relax and sleep. I essentially never sleep straight through because of the medications I take for physical health issues and the loneliness make sit hard to sleep. Hard to sleep when your mind constantly fantasizes about love touch form a woman when you try to relax. Also doesn't help that in a few weeks to a month I have to do a job interview and hope the job goes well. My severe OCD that chews away at my mind doesn't help either. Last night, I was so brutally exhausted form lack of sleep the previous day that I fell asleep on the couch at 9pm and slept till 11:45 pm. Then, I slept from around 12:30 am to 1:30 am. Couldn't sleep after that despite trying for hours because my mind wouldn't turn off. I desperately needed the sleep last night after the day before and couldn't get it, so now my mind is even more depressed and my OCD and anxiety are so much worse. I was so exhaused yesterday I could hardly stand and my joints were hurting
That sounds awful man, I'm sorry that you're going through all of that. :feelsbadman:

You said mean things to strangers so fucking what, The nicest people i have ever met where rude bastards on the outside but were really kind people on the inside.
I just have to learn from my mistakes, and try and give up drinking.

That sounds awful man, I'm sorry that you're going through all of that. :feelsbadman:
It is awful. I just want some rest and can't even get that. It's really breaking me down, mentally and physically. On a positive note though, I fixed my mother's car today. It needed coolant added because it has a coolant leak, but the cap broke and I was unable to add coolant. Yesterday, I got anew cap for it at the auto parts store and today I installed it. It was tricky, because the bottom part of the old cap broke off and was stuck in the opening, but I managed to gently pry it our with a few different tools and get the new cap on

True I hate most people because of it and they favor better people to become friends with rather then with people like us
Yep. That's the sad reality. Too bad people like us don't meet irl. IT would be easy to be friends with other members from here. Unfortunately we live to far spread out to ever hang out in real life

It is awful. I just want some rest and can't even get that. It's really breaking me down, mentally and physically. On a positive note though, I fixed my mother's car today. It needed coolant added because it has a coolant leak, but the cap broke and I was unable to add coolant. Yesterday, I got anew cap for it at the auto parts store and today I installed it. It was tricky, because the bottom part of the old cap broke off and was stuck in the opening, but I managed to gently pry it our with a few different tools and get the new cap on
Based based :feelsokman:

Is it a new car or an older one? I know that the newer cars can be harder to work on with all of those safety features and technology.

I just have to learn from my mistakes, and try and give up drinking.
TAKE THE VEGETA PLEDGE
1. I WILL NOT DRINK AT ALL EVER
2. I WILL NOT CONSUME DRUGS EVER
3. I WILL GO TO THE GYM EVERY OTHER DAY NO EXCEPTIONS
4. I WILL REDIRECT MY ANGER INTO GAINS AT THE GYM

Dbksy7j 906e9cfd 7dd5 42fc 8a39 50cf2978db9a

It's time for you to become a supercel.

Based based :feelsokman:

Is it a new car or an older one? I know that the newer cars can be harder to work on with all of those safety features and technology.
It's a 2015 Chevy Trax. Just a cheapo daily driver SUV.

Happy Lets Go GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Oh okay, noice noice :feelsokman:
Also, I have to repair my 1990s riding mower at the cabin. My mother was using it incorrectly and clogged the discharge chute, jamming up the blades. It locked the blades and the drive belt couldn't turn, so the engine just kept going and smoked the belt straight through. I have to undo the bunch of hangers that hold the deck on and manipulate it out of there myself which will be difficult because it's a 2 person job that my father and I always did together. There was nothing wrong with that machine, but sadly operator error put it out of commission until I can fix it. That's why she doesn't drive my better zero turn mower. That one is much more powerful and the one that does most of the work. Only I have the skill to operate it

Thank you guys for these kind messages, it really means a lot to me.

Yep. That's the sad reality. Too bad people like us don't meet irl. IT would be easy to be friends with other members from here. Unfortunately we live to far spread out to ever hang out in real life
Yep

As I've said before, "love" is largely illusory. It's a gaslighting technique used by two people who saw each other as hot and wanted to fuck by dressing it up as something noble or beautiful or purposeful.

It's like the adult version of two teenagers having "study sessions" while telling their parents and peers they're really learning a lot together. It's just mischevious lying and gaslighting.

You guys don't seem to realize that nobody, not even Chad, gets love from women.

Sure sure, you're about to argue with me. You're about to tell me about some roastie who sold her house and gave all the money to Chad. But you should hear me out first. What women do for Chad, they don't do out of "love."

The tl;dr is that we have this one word, "love" and we use it for at least a dozen different instincts and emotions. What you feel toward women, and what you wish a woman would feel for you ...you call that "love" - but only men feel that. What women feel is something different.

You know how it feels when you see a girl, and I'm not talking about a supermodel here, just a regular girl, and she's cute, and maybe she laughs ...and it's just physically painful in your chest? The label you give to that emotion is "love." But then someone comes up to you and says, "omg I love ice cream!" - you do realize that you are feeling something different than the person who loves ice cream, right?

That's what I'm getting at. We're all using the same word, but we are experiencing different emotions.

And no woman feels "love" (by which I mean, the thing you are feeling) for a man.

Why do I believe this? Because I understand evolution. I know the source of our instincts, and the mechanism of their instantiation in us, as conscious rational beings. I know where your feelings come from, and I know why you feel them.

What natural selection "wants" for males is to (1) attract them to females sexually, but then also, (2) bond the male to the female so that he protects and provisions her until a child is birthed and weened.

Instinct (1) for males is broad. Almost every woman you see is sexually attractive to some degree - actually, the degree to which they're attractive is directly proportional to their fertility. Women do also possess instinct (1), but it's narrow and focused ...and takes into account many more variables than the male version.

Also, instinct (1) for men is active - it makes you want to do something (i.e. fuck). Instinct (1) for women is passive. It makes them receptive. It makes them want to be taken.

So, we're feeling very different things just in terms of instinct (1). The difference between us grows even larger after this. Women do not possess instinct (2). There's literally no purpose for it, in terms of natural selection. Actually, it might even be a disadvantage for them to have it!

What's supposed to happen, in our species, is that the male feels (1) for almost all women. Then, if he's the top male, many women also feel (1) for him. But, women are supposed to deny him sex out of fear of getting pregnant. Eventually, one of the women will trigger in him instinct (2). Then, it's clear he's in that state, then she has sex with him.

After that, the other women in the tribe shift their focus to man #2 and repeat the process. In this way, every man and woman pair off. It works really well ...but it doesn't require instinct (2) or anything like it, in women. Actually, the closest thing women have to instinct (2) is probably just fear - fear that instinct (2) will stop functioning and she'll lose her man.

Anyway, we use this one word, "love" for all these instincts, and even for other feelings like wanting ice cream. But they're actually markedly different things.

If you owned an ice cream store and you had this vague concept that, "some people love ice cream" but then you looked at how men express their love for women - maybe you saw the Taj Mahal - then you said, "I want people to love my ice cream the same way" <--- that kind of makes you retarded.

You need to understand that there's a difference between the way that men love women, and the way that people like ice cream. You need to understand that and set reasonable expectations for yourself. Same deal here. Women don't feel instinct (2) - they don't even feel it for Chad.

So why did statie sell her house and give all her money to Chad? It's not because of love (instinct 2). It's because she is competing with other women in a state of instinct (1). It's much closer to a bunch of simps giving money to an OF girl than it is to actual love.

It's unreasonable to every expect a woman to love you. The best you could ever get (and let's be honest, none of us here will ever get this either) is receptivity (instinct 1) followed by getting her pregnant, followed by fear that you'll leave. That would make her act right, but it still wouldn't be love. And the worst part is, the government has made it so that they don't feel fear either.