Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't consider you Incel if you've never been bullied

PureImagination

PureImagination

6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' BWC
★★
The bullying Arc is the most necessary compartment of a Incel. Being spared by bullyfags is a ultimate Normie trait since bullies only target outcast Truecels.

You know what else is interesting? Many assume it's Chad, HTNs, Stacy, etc. aka the "popular kids" who bully.

It's usually normies, or even lower-tier nearcel tier guys or LTB who bully the most.

You know what else is interesting? Many assume it's Chad, HTNs, Stacy, etc. aka the "popular kids" who bully.

It's usually normies, or even lower-tier nearcel tier guys or LTB who bully the most.
Bullying is a way of cope, they have issues at home or with something else and need to compensate. A Chad will never turn to such methods to improve his Confidence since his face and height are the ultimate Confidence genERator

Bullying is a way of cope, they have issues at home or with something else and need to compensate. A Chad will never turn to such methods to improve his Confidence since his face and height are the ultimate Confidence genERator
Exactly

It's often the people who are "close" to you in this metric if that makes any sense who do this

The "friends" who bullied me were just above me narrowly

I was bullied relentlessly for most of my childhood and spent the other half jestering for attention, it stunted my social development massively.

Then everybody around me tried to act like nothing happened and tried to gaslight me having the nerve to question why i am now a paranoid schizo "muh why so quiet"

The people who bullied me were ntmaxxed 4/10, not even ltn, I'm more good looking than them.

They imposed physically , but their faces were very ugly.

They had low iq too.

The people who bullied me were ntmaxxed 4/10, not even ltn, I'm more good looking than them.

They were imposed physically , but their faces were very ugly.
Makes sense

The "friends" I had who bullied me were just above me looks wise

Yes, bullies are mostly ugly fat kids who grew quicker than most. Then as you get older, it becomes failed normies.

Thats a cope of subhumans to feel themselves better about getting bullied. If you get bullied it means that you are a low status male thats too weak to defend himself and no one cares about. Also Chads do bully as well