Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don’t come on this site as much anymore. It’s truly almost over

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Anyone else the same? I use to come to this site multiple times a day to check in and read funny or based posts, but it’s like the fire is burning out. It’s just not as interesting or fun like it was at first.

I remember in the first few weeks of joining here, I would die of laughter after almost every post, now I’m so desensitized to our lingo and way of thinking, it just got old.

Dont let the blue pill swallow you

This place is my home since 2018

The amount of new content is drying up FAST

so light the flame again, undead

???

Is this a joke to you?
2C0508D1 4BCA 479F 80D3 A876F6B4D364

fucking Gendo Ikari always judging others

I just lay in the couch all day and procrastinate now tbh, mindlessly swiping my phone. Want to do my hobbies such as drawing, playing Xbox, but I don’t do that, and my Xbox is on all day but I never do anything, just lay there staring at the phone or at the wall or ceiling all day. I want to do stuff but have zero motivation anymore. Joined the incelosphere in 2019, things were fun before in blackpill forums but now I just want to rope

I mainly lurk, and comment occasionally.

Crazy to think this forums been going for this long already tbh.

I have quite the same experience as you. The first month on this forum was like a honeymoon, now it's just sort of meh.
I think its normal to loose interest, plus the quality of our discussions has really plumetted the last few months.

well what do you do then OP? you're still incel of course. so the question, what copes do you have to entertain yourself besides here?

Same. I did a break for some weeks without planing it.
I still want to log in regularly to look for nice/funny content and to support the site.

It's the only place I feel good

Yeah I feel the same.

Everyone is just so used to it. Unless there’s shift in the social dynamic or a theory that destroys the blackpill, nothing will change here.

Yep the light is dimming

I just lay in the couch all day and procrastinate now tbh, mindlessly swiping my phone. Want to do my hobbies such as drawing, playing Xbox, but I don’t do that, and my Xbox is on all day but I never do anything, just lay there staring at the phone or at the wall or ceiling all day. I want to do stuff but have zero motivation anymore. Joined the incelosphere in 2019, things were fun before in blackpill forums but now I just want to rope