Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't celebrate anything...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
Holy fucking shit mang, I was recently scrolling reddit, I saw posts about normies celebrating their 16th, 18th and 21st birthday parties and all that shiet and It fucking dawned on me. I haven't celebrated jack, since my conception I always wanted to be secluded, I'd much rather get PS2 games than actually have a birthday party. I've always told my parents that I'd much rather get presents than a fully fledged birthday party. Even though we didn't have a lot of money, I always insisted that I would love video games(I've been coping with vidya as long as I remember). I went on a bit of a tangent but what I'm trying to say is that I haven't celebrated any so called "societal milestones". This was all before I knew about the blackpill, I didn't go to my matric dance(Prom for jewmericans), didn't celebrate my 16th, 18th, 21st. I didn't celebrate getting into uni, I won't celebrate my graduation from university. I won't celebrate anything because I'm a genetically inferior subhuman. I knew this before I even knew about the blackpill:cryfeels::cryfeels:

I can't keep coping, it's soo hard to cope now, I missed every important milestones in my life. I feel indifferent but maybe if I had gone through those milestones I would've been better off...? Who the fuck knows but it looks like we'll never find out.

I've actually never even lived a average teenage life jfl. I don't take pictures of myself. No joke, I've never taken a selfie of myself in my entire life, the closest thing to a selfie was setting up facial recognition on my phone and that was a really grueling process ngl, I hated every second. I've hated myself all my life, and slowly contemplating about my past experiences, I've realised that I was destined to be on this forum, destined to watch rehab room, destined to ultimately be sad but maybe it's God's plan(I'm not here to debate yall niggas jfl). Maybe there'll be stacy's in heaven waiting for me or better yet maybe in heaven God will remove our sex drives and we'll praise him for all of eternity and live in paradise for the rest of our lives. I pray that it's the latter though.

Last edited:
I don’t celebrate my birthday because I don’t think my birth is something to celebrate

I don’t celebrate my birthday because I don’t think my birth is something to celebrate
Based mang, I don't celebrate my birthday as well, If I have a few shekels to spare then I would buy myself a steam game for coping

Celebrating birthdays in Morocco is just a Western thing. Some families do it for their kids, especially because many of them are influenced by their expats family members. But it is just shit.

I recieved gifts on the 2 Eids, though.

Very relatable. We didn't celebrated my birthday since I was 6 and we stopped celebrating even the new years eve when I was 10.

Now when it's my nephews birthday I just buy him something for pc, like controller or keyboard.
God's plan(I'm not here to debate yall niggas jfl). Maybe there'll be stacy's in heaven waiting for me or better yet maybe in heaven God will remove our sex drives and we'll praise him for all of eternity and live in paradise for the rest of our lives. I pray that it's the latter though.
I was thinking about this. Jesus said that we will be like angels like brothers and sisters. We can hangout with virgin foids in heaven and have platonic relationship. It's not cucked since they are virgins too. There are plenty of foids who died as kids since the creation of the world.

Celebrating birthdays in Morocco is just a Western thing. Some families do it for their kids, especially because many of them are influenced by their expats family members. But it is just shit.

Based though but I think celebrating birthdays is the status quo but that's rights, at least you got gifts brocel

Very relatable. We didn't celebrated my birthday since I was 6 and we stopped celebrating even the new years eve when I was 10.

Now when it's my nephews birthday I just buy him something for pc, like controller or keyboard.
I've never got a present for anyone tbh.
I was thinking about this. Jesus said that we will be like angels like brothers and sisters. We can hangout with virgin foids in heaven and have platonic relationship. It's not cucked since they are virgins too. There are plenty of foids who died as kids since the creation of the world.
Definitely not cucked and it also gives me a reason not to rope, i want to stay with virgin foids in heaven for all eternity

Currys don’t get gifts on Eid, I was jealous of sand niggers when I first heard

Same for me. Nothing to celebrate in my life

Holy fucking shit mang, I was recently scrolling reddit, I saw posts about normies celebrating their 16th, 18th and 21st birthday parties and all that shiet and It fucking dawned on me. I haven't celebrated jack, since my conception I always wanted to be secluded, I'd much rather get PS2 games than actually have a birthday party. I've always told my parents that I'd much rather get presents than a fully fledged birthday party. Even though we didn't have a lot of money, I always insisted that I would love video games(I've been coping with vidya as long as I remember). I went on a bit of a tangent but what I'm trying to say is that I haven't celebrated any so called "societal milestones". This was all before I knew about the blackpill, I didn't go to my matric dance(Prom for jewmericans), didn't celebrate my 16th, 18th, 21st. I didn't celebrate getting into uni, I won't celebrate my graduation from university. I won't celebrate anything because I'm a genetically inferior subhuman. I knew this before I even knew about the blackpill:cryfeels::cryfeels:

I can't keep coping, it's soo hard to cope now, I missed every important milestones in my life. I feel indifferent but maybe if I had gone through those milestones I would've been better off...? Who the fuck knows but it looks like we'll never find out.

I've actually never even lived a average teenage life jfl. I don't take pictures of myself. No joke, I've never taken a selfie of myself in my entire life, the closest thing to a selfie was setting up facial recognition on my phone and that was a really grueling process ngl, I hated every second. I've hated myself all my life, and slowly contemplating about my past experiences, I've realised that I was destined to be on this forum, destined to watch rehab room, destined to ultimately be sad but maybe it's God's plan(I'm not here to debate yall niggas jfl). Maybe there'll be stacy's in heaven waiting for me or better yet maybe in heaven God will remove our sex drives and we'll praise him for all of eternity and live in paradise for the rest of our lives. I pray that it's the latter though.
I dont celebrate birthdays anymore since it reminds me of the milestones I missed
I just celebrate personal achievements like a 5km jog every week, waking up early, a prayer session, finishing assignments, etc
My biggest fear is to end up like DBDR,
I just hope all this suffering can be worth something in the end

My birthday just makes me feel depressed. Nothing to celebrate.

I dont celebrate birthdays anymore since it reminds me of the milestones I missed
I just celebrate personal achievements like a 5km jog every week, waking up early, a prayer session, finishing assignments, etc
My biggest fear is to end up like DBDR,
I just hope all this suffering can be worth something in the end
Haven't watched him in a minute but he is white and 5`11 jfl and has a job, he's set ngl

My family celebrates a lot, but i never understood it tbh.

For me Christmas, Eastern, Halloween - even my Birthday are just events that get pushed by coorps to spend your money on useless shit that nobody really needs.

I think most people in the future wont celebrate as much anymore, it reslly depends on how shit the world will get.

Haven't watched him in a minute but he is white and 5`11 jfl and has a job, he's set ngl
DBDR is homeless, friendless, soon 24 yo virgin who just got his channel deleted by Youtube and was Doxxed.

"Hes set ngl" yeah I agree, set to be dead in the next few months.

DBDR is homeless, friendless, soon 24 yo virgin who just got his channel deleted by Youtube and was Doxxed.

"Hes set ngl" yeah I agree, set to be dead in the next few months.
His genes will allow him to succeed or at least become a normie 2024fag, if you really think he doesn't have the potential then you're a normie as well jfl.
Just checked his channel did get deleted absolutely brootal. Send pic of his face, is he sub5?

His genes will allow him to succeed or at least become a normie 2024fag, if you really think he doesn't have the potential then you're a normie as well jfl.
Just checked his channel did get deleted absolutely brootal. Send pic of his face, is he sub5?
No, argubly not Sub5 if he didnt shave his head, most people say LTN, but ginger.

No, I wont send a pic since I didnt save it and its all deleted too.

Yes, I am a Normie, tho on the lower end.

No, as a Normie you are just as fucked these days if you got no social Network or have loads of money.

No, his genes obviously do NOT allow him to succeed or he would have already, hes been trying for almost a decade and i can guarantee more so then most guys on this forum.

Furthermore, he LITERALLY has nothing. He has no friends, no family, no home, no girl, no job, no money, no social media, no channel AND on top of that hes depressed and autistic in his almost mid 20s...in NYC - it has NEVER been more OVER.

Always bear in mind, 72 virgins are awaiting you in Bujumbura :feelsLightsaber:

Always bear in mind, 72 virgins are awaiting you in Bujumbura :feelsLightsaber:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:If all goes according to plan, I may relocate to burundi in the next 5-6 years but hopefully I can at least visit in the next 2-3 years

I celebrated my 30th birthday alone because I became a wizard fml