Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't care in the slightest about a woman's experience in social anxiety or depression

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
"YIKIS! but its a mental disorder women can suffer from it tooo!"

Bullshit. Women with social anxiety will still have 100s of men initiating the conversation and talking to them first. Women with social anxiety are considered cute. If you're an average or below guy and have social anxiety, then you probably have NO ONE to talk to almost any of the time.

Same with depression. I fucking vomit inside whenever a woman tells me she's lonely! I bet she has a 100 unanswered messages from orbiters, but oh the poor lady is lonely cuz none of them are good enough for her.

I don't wanna ever hear about a woman being depressed and lonely. It's not the same

Woman have at least 5 times less chances to get any mental problems but they talks 1000 times more that guys talk about it because every foid is a queen and deserve the whole population attention and if you disagree you are a YIKiS

Women cannot be clinically depressed. If they went through the amount of solitude and loneliness I had to muddle through they would be either dead or mentally damaged for life.

I know from my schizoid aunt, foids can be depressed only if it’s coded in their genes. But their depression and mental illnesses won’t turn out until their mid 35s due to constant validation from their orbiters, when they start losing validation from society like my aunt, they adopt 20 cats or go mental asylum.

Foids dont experience depression or social anxiety. They experience a slight drop in the high volume of validation they receive daily and are addicted to.

I know from my schizoid aunt, foids can be depressed only if it’s coded in their genes. But their depression and mental illnesses won’t turn out until their mid 35s due to constant validation from their orbiters, when they start losing validation from society like my aunt, they adopt 20 cats or go mental asylum.
greycel cuck cope

Always roll my eyes tbh