Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don’t care im ugly, useless and shit anymore lol

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I used to feel bad for my parents, like I owe them something, an apology for being a failure

Now I laugh and think, lmao their fault for reproducing, being FULLY AWARE of how ugly and mediocre they are in everything obviously which will pass onto an ugly and mediocre child who will accomplish very little in life because he was given trash genetics.

I honestly fucking LOL at those parents who get angry or sad or emotional about incel sons. WHY DID U REPRODUCE BEING FULLY AWARE OF YOUR FUCKING HORRIFIC GENETICS? OH I KNOW!! Your fucking ego! You wanted to self masturbate yourself that you “are a parent” and are “doing the parent thing yay” with your own children. Fuck You. Spreading your toxic seed. Fuck.

My parents couldn't do much, other than to stop my mouthbreathing.

Exectly my thoughts tbh. I don't owe my parents anything, they're the ones who deceided to procreate, and put me into this world. I didn't choose to be born.

Exectly my thoughts tbh. I don't owe my parents anything, they're the ones who deceided to procreate, and put me into this world. I didn't choose to be born.