Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't care if women find me attractive anymore

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
My sadness from being single and sexually rejected has massively dissipated. The reason? I despise women too much. They're disgusting manipulative sociopathic narcissistic creatures. The sexual attraction I've held towards then as well as my obsession with getting their validation and approval has been nothing more than meer biological chains and puppet strings of which women can control me with. Why should I care about what women think about me? Why should I care if they're attracted to me or not?

They're mentally inferior animals. By caring about their approval so much I'm doing nothing more than worshiping their existence. Furthermore it's not like the majority of men are truly ascending either. The average married man is in a dead bedroom. Those men have likewise been manipulated by their biological wiring into being the slaves of women and society.

I am not a slave. I will not wage slave so I can go overseas and fuck some mustard whore. Nor shall I wage slave to spend a ludicrous amount of money for a whore in general.

I'm not saying I'm going MGTOW. What I'm saying is I've rejected the desire for female sexual validation. Not even necessarily consciously. More accurately my hatred for women has eaten away at my desire for their approval untill nothing remains but the hate. I can barely masturbate to the image of a woman now without being overcome with rage

I will admit that I still feel jealousy when I see an attractive woman lusting after a man who mogs me. However most women are so grotesque and overweight that I barely feel anything when I see them lusting after other men. Even the skinny ones have gross faces barely covered by poor use of makeup.

I still care
I can't blame you. You can't change how you feel instinctually. Your instincts dictate your behavior. The only reason I care less is because as aforementioned my brain has been warped by hatred to the point where hate and rage are the only things that occupy my mind most times of the day.

I suggest that you interact with women more if you want to feel similarly

yeah who cares what foids think

op irl:

I care what my body looks like because it's me

but I hate foids and whether they like me or not means nothing

I'm sure foids found many rich men they fucked 'attractive' due to status, before #MeToo'ing them and accusing them of rape. who cares what foids find attractive

That's not a bad mindset to have. I'm tired of women and people in general. Most of them have treated me like complete trash, not least of which are my own fucking family members.

All that matters in life and to other people is how lucky you are. If you're one of the unlucky ones, be prepared to exist in complete misery while everyone else takes turns stepping on you and pummeling you into the ground.

Humans are ultimately driven by their egos and their own selfish desires. Since an ugly, short, balding, mutilated, autistic male has nothing to offer to virtually everyone, no one ends up caring about them. It's as simple as that.
They're disgusting manipulative sociopathic narcissistic creatures
That's pretty much 90+% of people. Humans in general are just fucking awful. Fuck them all.

I will admit that I still feel jealousy when I see an attractive woman lusting after a man who mogs me. However most women are so grotesque and overweight that I barely feel anything when I see them lusting after other men. Even the skinny ones have gross faces barely covered by poor use of makeup.
Thats usually true, but when i see a genuinely attractive woman teeheeing about some chad i feel jealous... how can i not

My sadness from being single and sexually rejected has massively dissipated. The reason? I despise women too much. They're disgusting manipulative sociopathic narcissistic creatures. The sexual attraction I've held towards then as well as my obsession with getting their validation and approval has been nothing more than meer biological chains and puppet strings of which women can control me with. Why should I care about what women think about me? Why should I care if they're attracted to me or not?

They're mentally inferior animals. By caring about their approval so much I'm doing nothing more than worshiping their existence. Furthermore it's not like the majority of men are truly ascending either. The average married man is in a dead bedroom. Those men have likewise been manipulated by their biological wiring into being the slaves of women and society.

I am not a slave. I will not wage slave so I can go overseas and fuck some mustard whore. Nor shall I wage slave to spend a ludicrous amount of money for a whore in general.

I'm not saying I'm going MGTOW. What I'm saying is I've rejected the desire for female sexual validation. Not even necessarily consciously. More accurately my hatred for women has eaten away at my desire for their approval untill nothing remains but the hate. I can barely masturbate to the image of a woman now without being overcome with rage
no one finds you attractive don’t worry about it

no one finds you attractive don’t worry about it
True

Thats usually true, but when i see a genuinely attractive woman teeheeing about some chad i feel jealous... how can i not
Same
That's not a bad mindset to have. I'm tired of women and people in general. Most of them have treated me like complete trash, not least of which are my own fucking family members.

All that matters in life and to other people is how lucky you are. If you're one of the unlucky ones, be prepared to exist in complete misery while everyone else takes turns stepping on you and pummeling you into the ground.

Humans are ultimately driven by their egos and their own selfish desires. Since an ugly, short, balding, mutilated, autistic male has nothing to offer to virtually everyone, no one ends up caring about them. It's as simple as that.

That's pretty much 90+% of people. Humans in general are just fucking awful. Fuck them all.
True

me too I just want as much $$$$ as possible and to enslave humanity and steal as much as I can (in mein kraft)