Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I don't care if normalfags think all incels are the same tbh

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Yeah, honestly I don't give a shit no more. If they believe that all incels are evil, racist, degenerate, ect, then fuck them, I don't care. I've been trying to prove society that i deserve to be treated like a person all my life and they turned me down all the time. I'm almost 31, I'm too old for this shit. To be fair, I myself believe that all women are useless cumpdumpsters whores addicted to Chad's cock and all normalfags are retarded coping shits and not even God himself can make me change my mind. [UWSL]Why do we spend so much time trying to convince them that there are "good" incels? They will never believe it. I think we should just focus on our own things and let them rot in their hypocrisy.[/UWSL]

Who cares what they think at all? They treat us like crap

Most women are bad, we are correct about women. Most women are self-entitled and avoid their looks match because of believing they deserve model looking men.

Last edited:
And IT will just ignore this.

Human nature wants to assume the worst about individuals or groups that have been rumoured about. Normies simply do not care about our social pain.

Even if IT does reply to this, it'll just be them placing the blame on us saying we are hypocritical.

Most women hate other women

or eventual hate them

or the other women hate them and feel like the victim of being hated

we can hate them, too

we are correct about women.
Yes. Correct. They should be hated
d. [UWSL]Why do we spend so much time trying to convince them that there are "good" incels? They will never believe it. I [/UWSL]
using the term incel is just a status attack like calling people virgins. They don't care what it means, only that calling a Normie that makes them mad. They call people they hate incels. Bullies call random people incels. Cops call massacre perps incels.

people are illiterate and only care what the majority think incel means.

what people think of "good" Incels are "simps" that they interact with daily. Political simps, social media simps, work simps. Thats the word they use, "simp" as friendzoned nice guy who does not get laid even though they try.

there isn't a term for truecels other than when they literally make fun of a person for their looks and ageing (bald, wrinkles, limp). The closest is still geek or nerd for copers who are not sexual or do not simp for women and just focus obsessively on their hobbies or interests

and wierdly the word "Incel" is so lost that nerd-geek and simps do not fall into the "incel" category for them. Incels are a different in their illiterate perception of reality

Last edited: