Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't care anymore about looking like shit

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
I just don't give a fuck if I look even uglier anymore, what's the point of me Looksmaxing if the best i can achieve is a 3. Even when keeping myself well groomed and well dressed I'm only ever a 2.

I won't give a shit if I start balding tomorrow, I don't see much difference between being a 1/10 subhuman and a 2/10, I'm still subhuman and would get treated like shit no matter how well I dress myself and groom myself.

Same. I've walked around my block/to the shopping plaza wearing nothing but a bathrobe and slippers.

If you become -1/10 you can get famous

LDAR then. It's the way to go.

kkt6 said:
Same. I've walked around my block/to the shopping plaza wearing nothing but a bathrobe and slippers.

lol

Same. I get a haircut, shower, shave my fucking balls and trim, dress ok, doesn't matter. My facial features cannot be changed, and that's all that matters.

kkt6 said:

You need next level LDARing powers to achieve this.

1/10 and 2/10 are rates to DEFORMED people.

Are you really deformed?? O_o

KilluminoidBR said:
1/10 and 2/10 are rates to DEFORMED people.

Are you really deformed?? O_o

No, but I rate Blops as 3/10, and trust me, I'm worse looking that him. I get mogged by 99.5% of males.

alsalsk said:
No, but I rate Blops as 3/10, and trust me, I'm worse looking that him. I get mogged by 99.5% of males.

Whos Blops????

Well i only knew two 3/10 guys in my life, one white guy with a big black people nose, moonface and nasal voice with big fur escaping his nose 

and my >>>high school incel friend<<<

Does he mog you?? O_o

KilluminoidBR said:
Whos Blops????

Well i only knew two 3/10 guys in my life, one white guy with a big black people nose, moonface and nasal voice with big fur escaping his nose 

and my >>>high school incel friend<<<

Does he mog you?? O_o

Blops = Blackops2cel

And yes, he clearly mogs me and even blops, everything about him is slightly above average except for his nose. No way is he 3/10. Even on your post people are putting him at 6.5/10

alsalsk said:
Blops = Blackops2cel

And yes, he clearly mogs me and even blops, everything about him is slightly above average except for his nose. No way is he 3/10. Even on your post people are putting him at 6.5/10

WTF he is 3/10 with no question.

Giant nose, giant forehead, dry skin, bodyfat undermouth, crokked teeth, alien head... he is semi-deformed man, lol.

KilluminoidBR said:
WTF he is 3/10 with no question.

Giant nose, giant forehead, dry skin, bodyfat undermouth, crokked teeth, alien head... he is semi-deformed man, lol.

If that's what you rate 3/10, you would be rating most people in my uni 2/10 or 1/10. I think the problem with people rating on here is they pay too much mind to specific details like a computer would. I just look at the pics and tell you if I find them attractive or not which is what every girl does. Girls don't analyse every detail about your face ratio.

I’ve given up long ago. The LDAR life is sweet

alsalsk said:
Blops = Blackops2cel

Blackops2cel mogs me to. I hate my self I can barely looksmax myself to 3/10 with  a proper suit on and shit. My receding hairline is to visibile and I am just fucking 22.

Same, it's pretty damn hard for ugly guys to really care about what others think.

agreed, too many lookmaxism copers here.

if you are subhuman you are subhuman, sure you could move up a point but thats still subhuman if below 5/10

ONLY TRUE POSSIBLE extreme LOOKSMAX IS PLASTIC SURGERY.

As it should be, OP. Looks-maxxing goes against the very nature of the Black Pill, which is to accept that it is over and LDAR. As had been said, there are too many selfimprovementfags here; it feels like the Lookismfags never left.

I have given up shaving my horseshoecel head. I don't bother to shape my beard, because my natural growth covers up a reasonable amount. After a few years of trying to dress smartly and trying to find work, I now only dress up for appointments and that's only for psychological warfare tactics like faking giving a shit about finding a job.

Being Black Pilled and LDARing with internet access is the only way to deal with inceldom. It's over.