Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t care about what foids want

Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
92d 21h 7m
I just want to bell tall so I don’t get heightmogged so much. It’s so fucking retarded, everywhere I go, I’m almost always the shortest guy and I’m barely taller than most girls. I’m tired of this gay shit. Even if face>height is true, which it isn’t, I’d rather be a 6’1 ugly guy than a 5’9 good looking guy. I hate being heightmogged than not having sex. I know tallfags will try to say cope or gaslight me but those retards will never know. I’m glad tallfags are here, they deserve to be alone. As for my manlet brothers, I’m sorry we have to experience this. Not only do women hate us, we look like children and no one takes us seriously. If I suddenly became 6’1 on some fucking miracle id leave this place, I don’t care whether I’d be incel or not, I don’t want to stick around and complain to people who have it worse than me.

I don’t give a shit about what braindead cum toilets want, I just want to be taller so I can feel better about myself.

WrongTimeline

WrongTimeline

It's Over for weimerica. Nuclear winter is coming
★★
3d 3h 6m
tbh being heightmogged by other males and even some females as short man is probably the most humiliating and emasculating feeling that exist in this clown world.
The worst thing is that im being heightmogged constantly as Im 5'6 and live in only white area :reeeeee:

L

Lebensmüder

PUAhater
★★
181d 22h 50m
Completely the opposite for me.
I don't care that I am roughly around 167cm (now due to shitty posture/slight hunch) in a country with many tallfags (average height: >180cm), I would have no problems with my body on its own if it didn't affect me in dating or other parts of my life.
I don't feel sick due to something intrinsically being wrong with me (like body dysmorphia), I feel sick due to the external problems like heightism, on my own I would feel good, my problems are purely external. If it wasn't for women and annoying tallfags spitting short males like me in the face I would have no problem and would have never developed any feelings of resentment or not being good enough. For me dating apps were the eye opener that really made me re-consider and re-contextualize every interaction I had with a woman.
I don't give a fuck about whether I am the best, the strongest or whatever as long as I get something, but as all non-chads I get nothing so it's a problem for me. My height is a problem because women and the rest of society make it into one.

Last edited:
S

Skinlesscel

Officer
6d 17h 34m
GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
13d 20h 41m
At least tallcels can hide their face with a mask during the pandemic. I wish there were something like that for height.

S

SpinxS

Recruit
★★
2d 34m
How tall are you?

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Captain
★★★
10d 10h 4m
Broly said:
don’t give a shit about what braindead cum toilets want, I just want to be taller so I can feel better about myself.
Thats why i go to the gym. Cause I wanna feel better about myself, thats all.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
199d 2h 53m
5'8 is not that bad. You'd be average ina shithole

Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
92d 21h 7m
Caesercel said:
5'8 is not that bad. You'd be average ina shithole
Easy for you to say, you’re 5’11

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

residual bbc voiced lithuanian hapa albinocel
★★
75d 14h 33m
anybody that's above the average height of where they live should be executed

Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
92d 21h 7m
kanyepilled said:
anybody that's above the average height of where they live should be executed
BBE55D91-9E94-46ED-9607-B147C0456949.png

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
205d 19h 15m
Broly said:
I’m glad tallfags are here, they deserve to be alone.
:/

Yamete

Yamete

العالم العربي سيرث الحضارة
★★★★★
17d 6h 59m
Broly said:
I don’t give a shit about what braindead cum toilets want, I just want to be taller so I can feel better about myself
If you only want to feel good about yourself why not learn a martial art then? You would destroy any untrained tall fag in a fight, even gymaxxed ones (up to a certain point of course)

Gods Lonely Man

Gods Lonely Man

世界を食べる人
14d 22h 51m
Yamete said:
If you only want to feel good about yourself why not learn a martial art then? You would destroy any untrained tall fag in a fight, even gymaxxed ones (up to a certain point of course)
:feelsEhh: That's what I did.

blackpillistruth

blackpillistruth

Banned
-
10d 7h 57m
its even worse at my height at 5'5 this is the height where half of the foids you see are taller than you, wish i was atleast 5'9:cryfeels:

B

BRCel123

Veteran
★★
24d 1h 58m
JFL you dont know what an ugly face looks like

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★★
44d 1h 54m
i heightmogs mostly time but i feel weak for sure everyone can win me on a fight

NagarNikkucel

NagarNikkucel

Acne twisted me (:
★★★
13d 19h 49m
5'8 isn't exceptionally tall but you're by no means short either.

Which country are you from and what's your ethinicity?