Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't care about sex, i want love and affection.

B

BakuganM

Banned
-
Sex is useless

The thought of being cuddled by someone who has reciprocal love and affection with me is MUCH more appealing to me than having sex with them.
I just want to feel like I matter and be someone special in a girl's life.
I want to be the one she show affection and care to, i want to protect her and make her happy

It's a cruel joke that the more you want a loving relationship, the less desireable it makes you.

if I am being charged by a hungry lion, I want my hypothetical girlfriend to love me to such an extent that she would jump in front of the lion without any hesitation. The thought of harm coming my way should be so unbearable to her, so painful, that her fear of being eaten or mauled by a lion would be overshadowed and she would jump into harms way just to protect me.

Well, of course, I don't actually want for any of that to happen, but honestly, if you don't want this type of a love; you literary are an unevolved ape, incapable of higher human emotions and should be loaded into a cannon and fired into the sun.

Isn't this what everyone wants? I would like to think that it is

Her presence would make me feel safe and I'd never feel alone again. Even while knowing that it isn't conducive to reality, I still want a girl to accept me for who I am, to not judge me for my face or failings, to simply accept me and tell me that I'm good enough.

Yeah sex on it's own wouldn't fix me

I want a new cute girl to fuck every day

there will never be a woman who will love you, so sex is only thing left

I agree
Yes

idc abt love and affection, a foid's love is worthless

I am being charged by a hungry lion, I want my hypothetical girlfriend to love me to such an extent that she would jump in front of the lion without any hesitation. The thought of harm coming my way should be so unbearable to her, so painful, that her fear of being eaten or mauled by a lion would be overshadowed and she would jump into harms way just to protect me
That's motherly love.

You'll never have that.

Not even by being a faggot and sucking dick you'll get that. You'll just be used by fags and get AIDS.

not surprised that OP was outed as a faggot

admittedly his other threads were even more gay than this one

but still

i hate myself for falling in love with a foid on telegram who’s in her 30s.. she’s just so sweet and kind to me, that kind of affection i’ve never had in my life. i understand this feeling.

i hate myself for falling in love with a foid on telegram who’s in her 30s.. she’s just so sweet and kind to me, that kind of affection i’ve never had in my life. i understand this feeling.
Hmmm, just dont be scammed bro :feelswhat:

I just want love, too. Sex take too much effort. I just want my girl to reference me.

Sex ultimately disrupts love since it can easily be unmanageable.

You literary are an unevolved ape, incapable of higher human emotions and should be loaded into a cannon and fired into the sun.
Emotions are cucked. You need better emotional control to have a happy life. This scenario is impossible for 99% of people.
Being horny incel is much less painful compared to your type of thinking

Here's a question.
If she friend zoned you but still wanted to cuddle, would you be happy with that?

I want a new cute girl to fuck every day
this is pure hedonism, there’s nothing meaningful to gain from that, eventually it will start to creep up and you’ll just feel unfulfilled.

Sex is useless

The thought of being cuddled by someone who has reciprocal love and affection with me is MUCH more appealing to me than having sex with them.
I just want to feel like I matter and be someone special in a girl's life.
I want to be the one she show affection and care to, i want to protect her and make her happy

It's a cruel joke that the more you want a loving relationship, the less desireable it makes you.

if I am being charged by a hungry lion, I want my hypothetical girlfriend to love me to such an extent that she would jump in front of the lion without any hesitation. The thought of harm coming my way should be so unbearable to her, so painful, that her fear of being eaten or mauled by a lion would be overshadowed and she would jump into harms way just to protect me.

Well, of course, I don't actually want for any of that to happen, but honestly, if you don't want this type of a love; you literary are an unevolved ape, incapable of higher human emotions and should be loaded into a cannon and fired into the sun.

Isn't this what everyone wants? I would like to think that it is

Her presence would make me feel safe and I'd never feel alone again. Even while knowing that it isn't conducive to reality, I still want a girl to accept me for who I am, to not judge me for my face or failings, to simply accept me and tell me that I'm good enough.
True

I honestly think sex is disgusting and sex without love is even more disgusting

But I really want to hug and cuddle with foids