Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't care about sex, holding hands, kissing, love, whatever.

fantasycel

fantasycel

Things are always better in my head
★★
I just want to feel a fucking titty. This is the top priority of my shitty life. How come 50 percent of the population has titties and I have never felt one????

That's brutal man, you just would only want to 'feel' a titty and not want to fuck em' instead.:dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
That's brutal man, you just would only want to 'feel'.:dafuckfeels:
I don't get what you're trying to say. it's sad how low my priorities are? yeah.

No boobs for your face. I wish had slim food with boobs to breastfeed me :cryfeels:

I just want to feel a fucking titty. This is the top priority of my shitty life. How come 50 percent of the population has titties and I have never felt one????
Same. I cant care about sex when i never felt a touch of a woman to begin with.

Same. I cant care about sex when i never felt a touch of a woman to begin with.
I see hot foids every day of my fucking life. Why can't I make friends much less girlfriends? What the fuck happened.

I see hot foids every day of my fucking life. Why can't I make friends much less girlfriends? What the fuck happened.
Seeing the only thing you ever wanted every day in front of you every day of your life is the most brutal thing I can think of.