Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't care about politics but I want Trump to win

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

Ugly turbovirgin
★★★★★
Just so I can see all the smug leftists get butthurt. That's what I care about honestly. They are so self-righteous that I just want to see these retards get mad again

I hope everything gets nuked and we all die :feelsokman:

election-results.gif

Globalists will try to kill him again glory to Mr. Trump

The article from Before It’s News discusses the reasons why globalists are opposed to Donald Trump winning the upcoming November election. It highlights concerns that Trump’s policies and actions could disrupt globalist agendas, particularly in areas like international trade, immigration, and national sovereignty. The article also suggests that globalists fear Trump’s influence on populist movements worldwide, which could undermine their control and power structures.

Trump is a zionist shill but the 2016 election night was hilarious ngl.

Trump will be a very good win for incels but also men in general.

They both are Zionist shills, there is no difference. As a result of this I would vote for Trump. If the sheboon talked about stopping sending weapons to Israel I would support it

Just so I can see all the smug leftists get butthurt. That's what I care about honestly. They are so self-righteous that I just want to see these retards get mad again
Yes, but Harris will win because of her female gender and the fact that she is not white.

Trump's Zionist stringpullers want us dead that's the difference
Incels Muslims white nationalists
He is the ultimate controlled opposition
And a traitor

Trump's Zionist stringpullers want us dead that's the difference
Incels Muslims white nationalists
He is the ultimate controlled opposition
And a traitor
Sure, I don't disagree

100% guaranteed Trump is a freemason and worships Jewish overlords

It’s clear he’s controlled opposition, that’s blatantly obvious.

However, I support him for this fact, and also the fact that his “platform” I guess we can call it also gives rise to more “extreme” or “far right views”
I remember being on Instagram back then sharing memes about him to help him win jfl
They both are Zionist shills, there is no difference. As a result of this I would vote for Trump. If the sheboon talked about stopping sending weapons to Israel I would support it
I’d never want a foid as President, and i’ll cover why so in a thread probably

Trump listed 'fascists' in his list of targets.
His Jewish masters want us dead.
Seriously they do.
They see inkwells as 'fascists' of course.
This is a no win situation.

I’d never want a foid as President, and i’ll cover why so in a thread probably
I don’t live there so idc, I would never vote for a foid where I live. My concern with burgerland is the foreign policy cause that affects me.

I don't care about politics either but it would be funny if Trump lost just to see all the rightoids and cuckservatists seethe. But he's probably going to win let's be honest