Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I don't care about lonely elders

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Society cares more about them than it does about us young males.
Oldfags had their time already. They lived, fucked and now are only wasting resources.

Most people don't want to get old, and neither do I, but I'm kind of used to rot alone anyway. I can't become more bitter about life.
When normies get old they get a little taste of what being an incel feels like, but don't have to endure that for most of their lifespan.
An incel's youth is as worthless as his last years in this fucking world

Last edited:
They got to experience the world when it was better than it is now, if you got to experience the 60s-90s then stop complaining about zoomers who only got to experience the most isolated times in history, twat. I don't feel bad for all of the elderly fucks who own property and lived in a booming economy and who made life worse for the next generations.

55 yea old Woman has 180k Insta followers because of Muh Tits .

Go Figure. This Is a Gynocentric Hell , as an old man your already dead.

I live like an elder except not living through the last best era of Humanity

old ppls' job is to wither away and die

I don't care about anyone besides myself.

Society cares more about them than it does about us young males.
Oldfags had their time already. They lived, fucked and now are only wasting resources.

Most people don't want to get old, and neither do I, but I'm kind of used to rot alone anyway. I can't become more bitter about life.
When normies get old they get a little taste of what being an incel feels like, but don't have to endure that for most of their lifespan.
An incel's youth is as worthless as his last years in this fucking world
brutal oldcel blackpill