Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t care about hypergamy as much as I care about the lack of respect foids have for sub-6 men

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
Okay let’s say foids only like above average height or above average face men. Okay whatever, fuck it

That doesn’t bother me as much as the hostility they show towards certain men. Making certain men feel like monsters for even being a few feet from them, implying that I’m going to hit on her when I’m just minding my own fucking business, the dirty looks, the rude remarks, the coldness, fuck them

Yea I hate foids

I really want reverse hypergamy and date stacies.

damn that's crazy

one is caused by the other

I really want reverse hypergamy and date stacies.
It’s a good pipe dream tbh, but the greatest thing we can realistically aspire to is enforced looksmatch monogamy.

I don’t care about hypergamy as much as I care about the lack of respect foids have for sub-6 men

If femoids ignore you, you could be a fakecel, ugly men are hated.

Tbh being ugly sucks not only because u can't fuck foids but because everyone treats u like garbage

Yes they openly talk shit about us and expect us not to retaliate

Okay let’s say foids only like above average height or above average face men. Okay whatever, fuck it

That doesn’t bother me as much as the hostility they show towards certain men. Making certain men feel like monsters for even being a few feet from them, implying that I’m going to hit on her when I’m just minding my own fucking business, the dirty looks, the rude remarks, the coldness, fuck them
Is that you in your avatar?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back