Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"I don't care about height tehehehe"

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
21762163_364452420655256_1973150240588251535_n.jpg

Us average and short men aren't seen as sexual beings.

ALL women care about height even if they say they don't.
"I just want to feel protected and feminine!!111 teehee"

This is the pic I've been trying to find for like a week now, thanks OP.

So accurate.
Actually for a man it's all of the situations on the left plus the right one.

SaintMarcLepine said:
This is the pic I've been trying to find for like a week now, thanks OP.

You are welcome brother.

Sparky said:
He will need more than one chair to reach the rope

LMAO

FeminismsCancer said:
So accurate.
Actually for a man it's all of the situations on the left plus the right one.

Add in getting beaten up in high school and being invisible to females

Fucking brutal Black Pill.

FHOs are brutal heightists. It's fucking over for manlets.

Alternate version I made for SaintMarcLepine when I was also unable to find it:

QaaSxhe.png

In my experience short girls are so much bitchier than tall girls on average. No clue why.

Framecel222 said:
In my experience short girls are so much bitchier than tall girls on average. No clue why.

Short girls tend to be more desired because most guys prefer to have a shorter partner than them. Thus they act bitchier.

Also it’s sort of a cope because even though short girls can be cute or hot, they can never be beautiful like a tall girl can.

KV- said:
Short girls tend to be more desired because most guys prefer to have a shorter partner than them. Thus they act bitchier.

Also it’s sort of a cope because even though short girls can be cute or hot, they can never be beautiful like a tall girl can.

100% agreed. I will never understand the guys who aren't even short yet have a preference for girls who are 5'0". Short girls look so much worse than tall girls, especially because of how fat they get.

A 5ft woman has more SMV than most men who are 5'7-5'10.

Dingus_Incel said:
A 5ft woman has more SMV than most men who are 5'7-5'10.

Pussy>all

This is the /r/Incels content that I loved. Really makes me miss the subreddit.

Can any of you tallcels explain why the fuck you keep going after short girls? 

I swear every 4'11" 5 ft girl is walling beside some dude who is 6'5" or something. It sucks because short girls are technically supposed to be my only option, being 5'5"

i can date guys my height no problem, i think they look kinda like cute little hobbits =) 

article-2281478-1803C92D000005DC-358_634x704.jpg

dr-problematic said:
i can date guys my height no problem, i think they look kinda like cute little hobbits =) 

article-2281478-1803C92D000005DC-358_634x704.jpg

WTF he's not even good-looking. Looks like a 4/10 caveman baldcel. Is height/frame theory legit?

Sparky said:
He will need more than one chair to reach the rope

holy fuck haahahha

Men dont really care about height. it is women that do which is the problem.

Master said:
The power of having a pussy, am I right?

Yes. You cant even fanthom what live the average girl live. They are never alone and they always have a sexual outlet. ALWAYS.

Framecel222 said:
WTF he's not even good-looking. Looks like a 4/10 caveman baldcel. Is height/frame theory legit?

Looking like a caveman is good since women are primitive animals.

Framecel222 said:

He's one of the best heavyweight boxers in the world. Was world champion a few years a go. Money/Status game

forevergymcelling said:
He's one of the best heavyweight boxers in the world. Was world champion a few years a go. Money/Status game

Okay yeah if he's famous then it doesn't even matter what he looks like.

A femoids height is never a bad thing. They can be any height and it’s always seen as positive. If they’re tall, they’re supermodel sexy. If they’re short, they’re petite and cute sexy. Anything goes. To be female is simply to win at life by default.

For men, you’re either tall or you’re incel. Short men are always ugly and undesirable, no matter what.

MayorOfKekville said:
A femoids height is never a bad thing. They can be any height and it’s always seen as positive. If they’re tall, they’re supermodel sexy. If they’re short, they’re petite and cute sexy.  Anything goes. To be female is simply to win at life by default.

For men, you’re either tall or you’re incel. Short men are always ugly and undesirable, no matter what.

There are so many many death sentences for a guy. That's why all male moels have similar features.