Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't care about having no friends

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I don't really care about not having any irl friends anymore. I used to in the past when I was younger and more inexperienced with the cruelty of the world. Now however I'm far too misanthropic to give two fucks. I hate normies. I hate having to wear a mask and act like a total retard to get their approval. I'd rather be alone than around them. The only time I truly feel alone and miserable is when I don't have access to this forum.

This forum is the only place on the entire web where I can talk to like minded men. Something about it just filters normies and attracts superior minded gentlemen. :cool:

Male friends don't exist. Fuck them all.

Not even coping, it's a plus. I'm neeting at my parent's house rn so I don't see people anyways, but if I ever had to, not caring at all about their petty social games is genuinely liberating.

Had a friend group I was close in and I was being clowned all through high school by those retards. Makes you look at people differently after you look back on the experience

I still would love to have friends but most friends I ever had betrayed me - one even tried to murder me, twice.

I'm content with online friends, I just need a gf

Had a friend group I was close in and I was being clowned all through high school by those retards. Makes you look at people differently after you look back on the experience
That's the experience of a truecel socially. You'll always be resigned to the role of a jester.

I still would love to have friends but most friends I ever had betrayed me - one even tried to murder me, twice.
Same minus the murder. What happened btw?

I don't really care about not having any irl friends anymore. I used to in the past when I was younger and more inexperienced with the cruelty of the world. Now however I'm far too misanthropic to give two fucks. I hate normies. I hate having to wear a mask and act like a total retard to get their approval. I'd rather be alone than around them. The only time I truly feel alone and miserable is when I don't have access to this forum.

This forum is the only place on the entire web where I can talk to like minded men. Something about it just filters normies and attracts superior minded gentlemen. :cool:
I don't want to have to try too hard to be accepted

I can't even blame people for not wanting to be friends with me irl. I'm very ugly, autistic, and have nothing to talk about with them.

I can't even blame people for not wanting to be friends with me irl. I'm very ugly, autistic, and have nothing to talk about with them.
Same tbf. Although basing who you make friends with on looks is gay and retarded

Based jokercel, i hate faking reactions too, it feels peaceful having a resting face without forcing any fucking reaction to please normies

Same tbf. Although basing who you make friends with on looks is gay and retarded
That's what normies do (basing friends on looks and NT), when I see them in groups they are rarely if ever hanging out with an incel tier friend. I don't care about looks, not even other truecels like talking to me. As if an ugly face wasn't enough, I also had to be cursed with autism.

Yeh, same. We need to remember that most men, even some incels, are competing with you, for foids. They will try to mog you and boss you around, if it will benefit them, in the moment.

Same. I'm glad I know other superior gentlemen such as yourself and many other users on this forum. It really makes a difference.

Last edited:
Based jokercel, i hate faking reactions too, it feels peaceful having a resting face without forcing any fucking reaction to please normies
"HAHAHAHA SO LITTLE GAY SHIT RAPPER 5000 ACTUALLY DID THAT!? WOAH THAT SHIT'S CRAZY FRFR!"

Joker joaquin phoenix

That's what normies do (basing friends on looks and NT), when I see them in groups they are rarely if ever hanging out with an incel tier friend. I don't care about looks, not even other truecels like talking to me. As if an ugly face wasn't enough, I also had to be cursed with autism.
Same. Looks in guys has never bothered me because I'm not a fag who cares what my friends look like. Brutal you have both.

Yeh, same. We need to remember that most men, even some incels, are competing with you, for foids. They will try to mog you and boss you around, if it will benefit them, in the moment.
TRUE! I hate that rubbish. Fucking PRIMATES

Same. I'm glad I know another superior gentlemen such as yourself and many other users on this forum. It really makes a difference.
:feelsYall: :feelsYall:

One can ONLY find God Alone, and see how lamentable he truly is, along with His creation.

I'm not as antisocial as you, sadly... Friends are a necessity... I'm sad when I am socially isolated too much, even if the people I interact with are obnoxious.

Supreme gentleman gang

I'm not as antisocial as you, sadly... Friends are a necessity... I'm sad when I am socially isolated too much, even if the people I interact with are obnoxious.
Do u get with normies? Or incels who also needs social interaction and that's how u got to know each other?

Do u get with normies? Or incels who also needs social interaction and that's how u got to know each other?
I mostly get with incels in denial. I also have one normie acquaintance.

The only guys I have seen who cared about how their friends looked were prettyboys who didn't play any sport. I had friends of all looks growing up.

You're not that ugly then
I wasn't very ugly as a kid, it is my skin problem that took me from LTN to incel tier and I didn't develop that until later.

Same minus the murder. What happened btw?
Funny story in 4th grade i was singing to the girls on the schoolyard, apparently he wasnt fond of me getting a shot to impress the girls so he jumped me and nearly choked me to death. I probably got brain damage from it. Thinking about it now it was once again an early childhood experience that likely drove me away from chivalry as all the girls and a male classmate, were literally just standing there when I was about to be killed. But hey we were 9 what do i know.

Later on when I was 16, at that time having basically departed from the guy and his now newfound gang, he was casually walzing inside my home when i was alone and my parents werent here that day, including 1 dude from another school that I knew and 3 guys who seemed to be around 18 or 19, with weapons and threatened to "Brutalize me and destroy my home, then steal all the money I had" and that for no apparent reason or any reason that i could think of at that time, but it was most likely because i wasnt doing anything they were doing and i became introverted and they likely interpreted this as a betrayel.

At last i was able to glaze the dude into not destroying me with steel bats and knife me down because i was formally one of his best friend and my family had done him well.

I never told my parents about that event.

Ive only seen him twice after that. Once at new years eve, when he and two other guys - that ive never seen - called me and wanted to have fun with a few things they found. When i met them, they had presented me the "Funny Bag" as they apparently had caught a few neighbors cats and now wanted to blow them up with fireworks, put rockets on their tails, shove illegal firecrackers into their asses, burn them alive etc. But I wasn't in on it, so they then threw firecrackers at my face and that pissed me off, but i knew fighting him wasnt worth it, so i just ran away.

The last time i met him was when I was 18, and he was walking down a street with his fat ugly emo Girlfriend and all we said was "Hey".

All I know beyond that is that he had gone to juweline prison and then went to some of the nastier regions in Leipzig because the amount of druggies aka his customers, was higher.

His facebook has been deleted.

Funny story in 4th grade i was singing to the girls on the schoolyard, apparently he wasnt fond of me getting a shot to impress the girls so he jumped me and nearly choked me to death. I probably got brain damage from it. Thinking about it now it was once again an early childhood experience that likely drove me away from chivalry as all the girls and a male classmate, were literally just standing there when I was about to be killed. But hey we were 9 what do i know.

Later on when I was 16, at that time having basically departed from the guy and his now newfound gang, he was casually walzing inside my home when i was alone and my parents werent here that day, including 1 dude from another school that I knew and 3 guys who seemed to be around 18 or 19, with weapons and threatened to "Brutalize me and destroy my home, then steal all the money I had" and that for no apparent reason or any reason that i could think of at that time, but it was most likely because i wasnt doing anything they were doing and i became introverted and they likely interpreted this as a betrayel.

At last i was able to glaze the dude into not destroying me with steel bats and knife me down because i was formally one of his best friend and my family had done him well.

Ive only seen him twice after that. Once at new years eve, when he and two other guys - that ive never seen - called me and wanted to have fun with a few things they found. When i met them, they had presented me the "Funny Bag" as they apparently had caught a few neighbors cats and now wanted to blow them up with fireworks, put rockets on their tails, shove illegal firecrackers into their asses, burn them alive etc. But I wasn't in on it, so they then threw firecrackers at my face and that pissed me off, but i knew fighting him wasnt worth it, so i just ran away.

The last time i met him was when I was 18, and he was walking down a street with his fat ugly emo Girlfriend and all we said was "Hey".

All I know beyond that is that he had gone to juweline prison and then went to some of the nastier regions in Leipzig because the amount of druggies aka his customers, was higher.

Wtf

Same, fuck normalfags

Damn

VERY based. Agreed.

i had friends 12 years ago i think.
i don't do friends anymore :ping: