Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't care about children being killed in school shootings

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Why should I care that a bunch of little underage shits who no doubt bullied incels got shot? Why should I give a single solitary fuck about such an occurrence? "Because they're le heckin kids bro :feels: " children aren't innocent. I know from first hand I experience that they're just as cruel if not more so than adults. These kids who were shot by whatever his name was had it coming to them most likely. If you insult and bully someone that means you are looking to emotionally damage them. You're looking to harm them. If someone harms you back in response don't act like you're innocent. These kids simply learned a very valuable lesson which is don't poke the wasps nest.

It's just a shame they're not alive to apply any of that knowledge

me neither they deserve it

Normies don't care about them either. Notice how most normies immediately jumped to political stuff :feelskek:

But if we say the truth and admit we don't care then suddenly they care

Normies don't care about them either. Notice how most normies immediately jumped to political stuff :feelskek:

But if we say the truth and admit we don't care then suddenly they care
Yeah, normies use school shootings to
A. Engage in tribalism
B. Share their violent fantasies of killing the shooter

me neither they deserve it
:feelsaww: :feelskek:

Greetings and salutations IT

Man idgaf cause no one ever shot up a school cause he felt like it jfl if they hadnt bullied the guy and made his life hell the normies wouldnt have had to pay for that shit with their lives

Greetings and salutations IT
The average landwhale there has killed more children via abortion than the most prolific serial killer. The most black children too at that! They probably snuffed George Floyd's reincarnation

Honestly I feel bad for them unless they were actually bullying.

If they weren't bullying then I don't think they deserve it but if they were bullies then to them I say Rest in piss

I really don't either, since the people who claim to care are just virtue signaling

Man idgaf cause no one ever shot up a school cause he felt like it jfl if they hadnt bullied the guy and made his life hell the normies wouldnt have had to pay for that shit with their lives
Exactly. They always leave out "why" they did what they did. The Columbian guys were bullied to no end for example.

modern adults are not that different from kids

Why should I care that a bunch of little underage shits who no doubt bullied incels got shot? Why should I give a single solitary fuck about such an occurrence? "Because they're le heckin kids bro :feels: " children aren't innocent. I know from first hand I experience that they're just as cruel if not more so than adults. These kids who were shot by whatever his name was had it coming to them most likely. If you insult and bully someone that means you are looking to emotionally damage them. You're looking to harm them. If someone harms you back in response don't act like you're innocent. These kids simply learned a very valuable lesson which is don't poke the wasps nest.

It's just a shame they're not alive to apply any of that knowledge
damn bro the title alone :feelskek:

Death isn't the worse thing that can happen to you
In a way I envy anyone who gets murdered in a school shooting, they won't have to wage slave and live long enough to find out how hellish life really is

The only difference is they partake in their sadism more online than irl. Cowards
back in the day when i was a kid i used to jerk off and i knew full well what sex was
when i was a teen i became blackpilled and i loved seeing foids suffer.

Death isn't the worse thing that can happen to you
In a way I envy anyone who gets murdered in a school shooting, they won't have to wage slave and live long enough to find out how hellish life really is
It wouldn't have been as much hell for them

V
back in the day when i was a kid i used to jerk off and i knew full well what sex was
when i was a teen i became blackpilled and i loved seeing foids suffer.
Based

The kids deserve it if their parents don't love them enough to be pulled out of a useless prison camps for 13 years

i take 7 kids from columbine and stand them all in line
add an ak47, a revolver, a 9
a mac11 and it ought to solve a problem of mine
and thats a whole school of bullies shot up all at one time

Honestly I feel bad for them unless they were actually bullying.

If they weren't bullying then I don't think they deserve it but if they were bullies then to them I say Rest in piss
If you're talking middle school then I disagree
High school however....

These kids bully the shooter so much then when he finally retaliates and takes revenge the media and parents are like "Muh these children were innocent" :soy:

These kids bully the shooter so much then when he finally retaliates and takes revenge the media and parents are like "Muh these children were innocent" :soy:
Exactly. They act as if them being young prevents them from taking any responsibility. By their logic then does the shooter take no responsibility by virtue of being young as well?

Exactly. They act as if them being young prevents them from taking any responsibility. By their logic then does the shooter take no responsibility by virtue of being young as well?
Yeah exactly it`s complete hypocrisy

Yeah, normies use school shootings to
A. Engage in tribalism
B. Share their violent fantasies of killing the shooter

:feelsaww: :feelskek:
So fucking true. Fucking ragefuel man i wish one day i have a ar 15 in minecraft and a mossberg in minecraft and fucking cut them in half with 12 gauge.