Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t blame women for hating men

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
★★
Men are ugly loud stinky jerks I don’t blame women for hating men I hate men too

They hate you too buddy

I blame women for hating men

"loud"? I've had a severe stuttering problem for years. I barely speak in person.

Hello IT faggot. :feelsseriously:

When I say men I mean chads incels are okay

Foids only say they hate men when Chad does something like cheat on them or beat them. They then say all men are like this, even us kissless virgins

Foids only say they hate men when Chad does something like cheat on them or beat them. They then say all men are like this, even us kissless virgins
Seriously they make all men look bad yet they keep fucking them

They don't hate men today, they pity them

Soyboymaxxing :soy: jfl

I’d rather that than all the chad worshipping faggots here
oh-ah.gif

I blame women for being privileged.

Women are massive assholes for hating innocent men. Fuck women, they are pieces of shits.

u r totally wrong. men arent jerks to women r, they endlessly simp fpr them and give them all sorts of support even when they are not on a relationship

so women have no solid reason to hate men yet they still do it because they are retarded entitled petty toddlers.

Cope. Females hate shy, silent, tactful, non-threatening ugly guys even more.

Why did men even give woman any rights? They are physically stronger. Could just beat them back in a cave and use them as slaves for reproducing but now they think their opinion is worth anything. I hate women.​

I hate everyone. (im rather based)

Women who hate men are either lesbians or absolutely retarded (how do you hate men yet still wanna get fucked by one?). Same other way round.