Serious I don't believe shyness is a trait that women can have

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Genetic Garbage
-
284d 20h 0m
Explain this shit. Apparently women are shy and shit when trying to ask a guy out, but when it cones to rejecting a guy they humiliate him to no ends.

I personally don't believe a woman could be shy. Because if a woman had a trait like shyness they wouldn't all try to humiliate and mock me when I ask them out.

Women are just bitches.

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 14h 26m
Explain this shit. Apparently women are shy and shit when trying to ask a guy out, but when it cones to rejecting a guy they humiliate him to no ends.

I personally don't believe a woman could be shy. Because if a woman had a trait like shyness they wouldn't all try to humiliate and mock me when I ask them out.

Women are just bitches.
Based. Women should read this, they’ll just shut up after reading this.

GeneticTrashLoser

GeneticTrashLoser

Every cope has an end
★★
19d 23h 13m
Based. Women should read this, they’ll just shut up after reading this.
And then keep their mouth shut forever.

Shadow-cel

Shadow-cel

Peace will come...someday
★★★★
15d 8h 34m
Based brocel.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
268d 13h 20m
Female shyness was only present as a result of their fear, respect, and general admiration of men. I know it seems like it was centuries ago, but if we merely travel one century into the past, we'll see that women were dainty, polite, well spoken, and knew their place. They were still shit, but this was contained because they had an image to uphold in order to attract men.

Most importantly they had less freedoms, and less resources to fuck around with, leading them to act this way in order to attract men with said resources.

Why do you think they made so much effort to pretty up their appearance, or use terms like "I need to go freshen up" instead of go pee or poop.

They were bashful, only because it was required of them in order for them to receive attention or be perceived as attractive and worth something.

Now they don't give a FUCK, Simp-ly because they don't have to. Men (mostly pigskins) are in competition with women, and do not require them to have have standards like they used to. They will literally sniff and suck on a paraplegic woman's panties just to get some sort of female attention.

The coordinated destruction of men by the elite was swift and thorough. By handing out freedoms to women and allowing them to vote as well as work, women lost zero respect for men, simply because freedoms and rights were never something they should have had to begin with.

Now women are completely degenerate and wear obscenely revealing clothing, smoke, fuck frequently, get tattoos piercings, body modifications, listen to disgusting degenerate music, and have zero respect for men, other women, and especially themselves.

(All of this is a result of cumskin and jews btw)

If you think about it, the female gender is so retarded that they unknowingly became the worlds most prominent bio-weapon, being used as tool against men by the elite under the guise of "progressiveness"

Last edited:
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Brand new Feeling
★★★★
21d 18h 24m
Female shyness was only present as a result of their fear, respect, and general admiration of men. I know it seems like it was centuries ago, but if we merely travel one century into the past, we'll see that women were dainty, polite, well spoken, and knew their place. They were still shit, but this was contained because they had an image to uphold in order to attract men.

Most importantly they had less freedoms, and less resources to fuck around with, leading them to act this way in order to attract men with said resources.

Why do you think they made so much effort to pretty up their appearance, or use terms like "I need to go freshen up" instead of go pee or poop.

They were bashful, only because it was required of them in order for them to receive attention or be perceived as attractive and worth something.

Now they don't give a FUCK, Simp-ly because they don't have to. Men (mostly pigskins) are in competition with women, and do not require them to have have standards like they used to. They will literally sniff and suck on a paraplegic woman's panties just to get some sort of female attention.

The coordinated destruction of men by the elite was swift and thorough. By handing out freedoms to women and allowing them to vote as well as work, women lost zero respect for men, simply because freedoms and rights were never something they should have had to begin with.

Now women are completely degenerate and wear obscenely revealing clothing, smoke, fuck frequently, get tattoos piercings, body modifications, listen to disgusting degenerate music, and have zero respect for men, other women, and especially themselves.

If you think about it, the female gender is so retarded that they unknowingly became the worlds most prominent bio-weapon, being used as tool against men by the elite under the guise of "progressiveness"

View attachment 431401
Read everything.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
268d 13h 20m
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Genetic Garbage
-
284d 20h 0m
and have zero respect for men
Most important thing of all, them having absolutely 0 respect for men who aren't attractive. They show no respect all, they act like complete bitches. This is a big reason why I have not only lost all respect for women, but I really dislike them.

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★
108d 5h 20m
Women are supposed to be delicate and high inhib, while men are supposed to act low inhib. Which basically means: foids are will do nothing while men are supposed to do everything, teehee

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
19d 21h 35m

View attachment 431401
I love you.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
65d 7h 18m
when a women is being ''shy'', she's just really being intimidated by chad thundercock

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★
44d 22h 57m
How can they be shy when they post nude pics and dress and act like whores.

Wilfred

Wilfred

Recruit
★★★
10d 11h 50m
Women are not shy around a Chad. They will actively approach him while acting shy around us as a more socially acceptable defense mechanism.

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

rest, and obtain perpetual light
★★
14d 13h 33m
Femoids aren't shy around chad or shy when they post their nudes for money. Notice how when an ugly man talks to a "Shy" foid she'll disregard him but when chad talks to her she's happy and bubbly

TheEnd

TheEnd

Greycel
6d 14h 21m
They are "shy" only when it fits their advantage.

"Oh, I have to do something that I don't like? Waaah can you do it for me lol I'm so shy teehee cutie girl xoxo"
"Wait, there's a loud party with a ton of douchebag hung Chads in there? I'm on my way bitches!!!!"

I spent my whole life looking for a genuinely shy girl that is quiet and soft spoken (similar to luna lovegood in HP), that doesn't have many friends and can be a loyal partner. Guess what - I found NONE, not even close buddy boyos. They are all loud, arrogant, and have orbiters blowing up their phones every second.

TheUltimateMarkcel

TheUltimateMarkcel

"Ordo Inceleratis needs us."
19d 50m
when a women is being ''shy'', she's just really being intimidated by chad thundercock
imagine a 16yo jb approaching you with her little hands shaking, blushing and not making direct eye contact with you. she hands you a paper which writes: "i really like you.. can we go out sometime?" and then you write "yes" below the message. you hand the paper to her and she gets nervously excited, forming a gentle smile in her face while looking down to not make eye contact with you. she writes something and hands the paper again to you, which you read and it is apparently her phone number. she goes away excited and you text her day after day, until the Day comes.
she arrives at the restaurant you guys wanted to eat in, still really shy to look in your eye, and you hear her saying: "h-hi (your name)", a phrase almost inaudible due to her pure, genuine, shyness and affection towards you. you answer her, and you guys eat.
after that, she says that her parents arent home, and you both go there.

you guys talk for a time, about plans, hopes and dreams you have for the future and she starts to make eye contact. her pupils are so dilated it seems like her whole eyes got "flooded" by her pupils. she comes close, and you guys went for the kiss. a slow, affectionate, kiss of pure love. You brought some comdoms because you predicted that this could happen, so she starts to remove her clothing, piece by piece, slowly and with a big smile on her face. you show her your pulsating penis, almost jumping from your body to reach her pure vagina, and she looks surprised. you dont really know if it is a good or a bad type of surprise but you keep going. you lay her down on the couch, put in the condom and start having hot, passionate sex with someone you love who also loves you. you hear her soft moaning, and in not much time you cum.
you go home and let her there, and she sends you some nudes for you to jack off in the night.

this will never happen to you because you're subhuman, but experiences like this are granted for chad because he won the genetic lottery.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
65d 7h 18m
imagine a 16yo jb approaching you with her little hands shaking, blushing and not making direct eye contact with you. she hands you a paper which writes: "i really like you.. can we go out sometime?" and then you write "yes" below the message. you hand the paper to her and she gets nervously excited, forming a gentle smile in her face while looking down to not make eye contact with you. she writes something and hands the paper again to you, which you read and it is apparently her phone number. she goes away excited and you text her day after day, until the Day comes.
she arrives at the restaurant you guys wanted to eat in, still really shy to look in your eye, and you hear her saying: "h-hi (your name)", a phrase almost inaudible due to her pure, genuine, shyness and affection towards you. you answer her, and you guys eat.

you guys talk for a time, about plans, hopes and dreams you have for the future and she starts to make eye contact. her pupils are so dilated it seems like her whole eyes got "flooded" by her pupils. she comes close, and you guys went for the kiss. a slow, affectionate, kiss of pure love. You brought some comdoms because you predicted that this could happen, so she starts to remove her clothing, piece by piece, slowly and with a big smile on her face. you show her your pulsating penis, almost jumping from your body to reach her pure vagina, and she looks surprised. you dont really know if it is a good or a bad type of surprise but you keep going. you lay her down on the couch, put in the condom and start having hot, passionate sex with someone you love who also loves you. you hear her soft moaning, and in not much time you cum.
you go home and let her there, and she sends you some nudes for you to jack off in the night.

this will never happen to you because you're subhuman, but experiences like this are granted for chad because he won the genetic lottery.
ropefuel at its finest

the difference between chad's life and our own isn't merely astronomical, but on another plane of existence altogether, specially when you consider most here can't fucking get eye contact without getting called a creep jfl

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Recruit
★★★★★
13d 15h 5m

Fuck this gay earth.

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Based!
★★★★★
75d 16m
All foids have only one personality and that is to chase chad cock and subjugate incels

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
177d 3h 51m
Very very high iq thread. Shyness requires shame and self awareness. Women do not posses those

TINMAN

TINMAN

Overlord
★★★★★
118d 17h 59m
Most women actually aren't shy, it's just that it's so rare for them to encounter a man they consider attractive enough to approach.

Izayacel

Izayacel

ACCELERATE SPECTRUM "
★★★★★
10d 21h 29m

View attachment 431401
Dafuq IS your iq man..

It wasnt even hard to digest Either.

Ofc They lost Respekt for man , even the top Tiers can only hold Out for so Long.

Most divorces are initiated By a Woman. Once she Got completely bored or found an alternative.

And the Man gets punished for being A Man , wtf even..

This behavior is even encouraged .
Using man Till they become Boring / dry "

We have now a Reverse society where the Order shifted and still shitlfts to Woman.

A sick , unnatural Situation.

Last edited:
The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
81d 18h 39m
Women ain't shy, they have better verbal communication & an eye for detail men don't. How many women do you see utterly alone & they use peripheral vision to sum up men's attractiveness honed from hours of staring at themselves in the mirror as they apply makeup.

Izayacel

Izayacel

ACCELERATE SPECTRUM "
★★★★★
10d 21h 29m
Women ain't shy, they have better verbal communication & an eye for detail men don't. How many women do you see utterly alone & they use peripheral vision to sum up men's attractiveness honed from hours of staring at themselves in the mirror as they apply makeup.
How can one be shy after countless positive reinforcments and praise.

They Just virtue Signal so a simp will Help Out.

3movs

Recruit
★★
2d 19h 14m

Women are just bitches.
yes. how can women be shy when they have all the power in selecting partners?