Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont believe in race supremacism. I believe in each race being separate but equal.

D

dementus

Temp. Banned
-
All races look good having their own distinct phenos that sets them apart from others and make them stand out as X or Y race.

I believe in being left the fuck alone.

Sick and tired of the globohomo shit forcing us all to believe there is no race and we are all the "human race" and we should let go of thousands of years of evolution that made us into distinct races.

I respect whites, blacks, sands, asians, curries, abos.

But these races should NEVER be mixed into one.

All races look good having their own distinct phenos that sets them apart from others and make them stand out as X or Y race.

Sick and tired of the globohomo shit forcing us all to believe there is no race and we are all the "human race" and we should let go of thousands of years of evolution that made us into distinct races.

equal in what exactly? If we are talking about looks and iq that is just statistically false

BasED peace Seeker, i respect you too and all ma niggas do

equal in what exactly? If we are talking about looks and iq that is just statistically false
Iq is probably debatable since even my race invented something useful to the world (algebra) but about looks. Every race has Chads and Stacy, except maybe abos. Never seen one that looked good.

Yeah whites have on average better bones than non whites but you can't deny that good looking people exist in almost every race, even if most are ugly.

I believe people should be treated equal as in not being treated as subhumans. Thats all I meant by equal btw.