Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't believe in JBW

Ericfffc

Ericfffc

Captain
★★★★
JBW is cope and whites can be incels you guys are just ugly and all races have their chads

I believe in democracy and freedom.

Whoever says that a White cannot be an incel and that all whitecels can ascend in third world countries is just a coper.

Being white is an advantage when it comes to dating but saying that only being white is enough is a cope. I suspect non-whites who live in white countries are the loudest about JBW.

JBW is cope and whites can be incels you guys are just ugly and all races have their chads
You really are a retard, posting this kek. How many race wars will it take for you coomskins to realise that ethnics are living life on nightmare mode.

White bitches are property of BBC

Numerous evidence from Singapore, Thailand and China debunks you. Ofc the highest quality women like Japanese and S.Koreans don't have a fetish for white man usually. And a small percentage of white women fuck black man exclusively while no black woman demands only white man.

i don't believe in anything. i am a beleifless creature.

Westerners could always geomaxx to Asia and get themselves pussy even a wife 100%. Eastern Europeans are the true incels who cannot geomaxx due to having not enough money. Being surrounded by only your race is a death sentence for incels. Foids from your race won't have sex with you as a sub5 your best shot is trying with an asian foid for example but the diversity in EE is not enough. Inb4 a jew who promotes multiculturalism I do not give a shit about my culture, race and foids when they deny me sex and make me feel like shit.

Barack Hussein Obama II was a founding member of ISIS

Ok
You really are a retard, posting this kek. How many race wars will it take for you coomskins to realise that ethnics are living life on nightmare mode.
I usually don't buy into leftist race rhetoric but one thing they are absolutely right about is that many whites go their entire life without ever even imagining what it would be like to be in another person's situation.

White superiority is just fact, I can't think of any other thing that I'm more sure of

Eastern Europeans are the true incels who cannot geomaxx due to having not enough money.
Not only that, i am from EE and with my passport can't go almost anywhere, i am just stuck here. It's over:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

You can definitely be a whitecel in first world countries.
I guess it's a big advantage in SEA for example, but I have no money or willpower to go there. And I would probably feel really lost in some hot Asian shithole and probably just end up getting AIDS or robbed.