Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I don’t believe in holocaust to be honest

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
The holocaust couldn’t be possible due to the next reasons:

1.The Jews couldn’t willingly to walk in a row like we see in (Jew) movies like “The Pianist” and others if they knew that they’ll be genocided.

2.Jews were always so high IQ that they had access to informations and have critical thinking skills so they always knew what is gonna happen with them so I think that the holocaust story is as rational as my ears.

3.Auschwitz and other camps actually had swimming pools and other entertainment facilities so those camps were probably places when Jews met to talk about business.

4.One of the incels here already posted a photo with a CIA document that admit that holocaust was A LIE.

3.Auschwitz and other camps actually had swimming pools and other entertainment facilities so those camps were probably places when Jews met to talk about business.
ngl weird take

1) That certainly is not the core part of the holocaust
2) Even if they knew what was happening to them doesn't mean they could stop it
3) These facilities were probably for the overseers and not for the inmates ...
4) The CIA obviously doesn't have first-hand information, so even if true it cannot prove anything.

everyone knows the holocaust was fake

they exaggerate to make themselves look like the biggest victim.

it happened but numbers were heavily exaggerated for Jewish gain post war

1.The Jews couldn’t willingly to walk in a row like we see in (Jew) movies like “The Pianist” and others if they knew that they’ll be genocided.

2.Jews were always so high IQ that they had access to informations and have critical thinking skills so they always knew what is gonna happen with them so I think that the holocaust story is as rational as my ears.

4.One of the incels here already posted a photo with a CIA document that admit that holocaust was A LIE.
K

this...

Inceldom discussed
without holohoax myth there will be no incels since jews would lose their power over the world and feminism would be not promoted like lgbtpedo freaks

I've been to Auschwitz in person. Not much of the camps is left though there were a lot of Jewish people walking around and none of them seemed to be bothered by the place, it was almost like a family time out to them, unsurprising as they are the descendants of the rich jews who condemned their brethren to die. Maybe they felt right at home.

In many countries, especially Germany, you're not allowed to talk about this topic if you're opinion doesn't match with the mainstream narrative. You can end up in prison longer than some murderers or rapists. And there were some guys who had to experienced this. That's the biggest red flag for me. The truth doesn't need to be protected by laws.

In many countries, especially Germany, you're not allowed to talk about this topic if you're opinion doesn't match with the mainstream narrative. You can end up in prison longer than some murderers or rapists. And there were some guys who had to experienced this. That's the biggest red flag for me. The truth doesn't need to be protected by laws.
Based

The whole thing was bullshit. It was made up to justify the creation of the illegitimate state of Israel

Confirmed, they swarm towards, or weasel squirm away from..
2.Jews were always so high IQ
Wrong but,
that they had access to informations
Via their gossip networks
and have critical thinking skills
Only about potential profits
so they always knew what is gonna happen with them so I think that the holocaust story is as rational as my ears.

Verified
Verified.

The holocaust is like the moon landing. A fraud.

7) In the "Holocaust" around 500,000 died, there was never a systematic plan to genocide the Jews and the gas chambers did not exist, but the Holocaust is not necessary to observe Hitler's cruelty and evil: The Aktion T4 program that It was used to euthanize populations considered useless for the Reich it is enough to realize the dark side of Nazism, and this was not against a population considered enemy but against the Germans themselves.

Delete this if you value your life and freedom you having 24 hr

I tend not to believe it because the hysteria surrounding the announcement makes it seem like there's something about it that they don't want us to know about.

In addition to the well-founded theories against the Holocaust, the fact that Anne Frank's diary was written by her uncle, Leuchter report, Paul Rassinier

6 Million? nah i can only do 271k

Thanks captain obvious

Fist fight vs armed Wehrmacht soldiers wouldn't be beneficial for those Jews, they didn't know.
Western allies when heard first times about those camps also didn't believe our people. Even if they knew see first fight (btw 1943 Warsaw ghetto uprising was also failed). It was not obvious about certain death because French and German Jews weren't massively killed like Polish and from USSR. Most of them thought they will be given to forced labour.

Many SS officers lived in camps surroundings, btw
3) These facilities were probably for the overseers and not for the inmates ...

Idk about that tbh

Btw no modern Jew or Israeli people mention 1/2 of 6 gorrilion were our citizens