Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't believe in free will, therefore volcel isn't real in my book.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I'm one who believes in determinism, which is arguably a black pill, depending on how you interpret it. If someone isn't having sex, they are incel, even if they "could".

Are they religious? Well they didn't choose to grow up in that environment that caused them to think and act that certain way and "choose" not to have sex.
Have they turned down ugly girls? Well they didn't choose for their brain to trigger feelings of disgust and they didn't choose to lack the motivation to fuck the ugly girl anyway.
Are they fat? Well they didn't choose to live in Burgerland, the fattest country on Earth, and be fed a shitty diet to cause them to be a fat fuck, and then get told "looks don't matter", demotivating them from losing the weight.

I suppose some of you do believe in free will, and that's fine, but I don't. And if you don't have free will, your choices are mere illusions, meaning your life goes down an involuntary path.

They are the ones who control our life.
Manga E0F God Hand

I have read a few stuff about determinism

Determinism fails as soon as you can find anything that is truly random. But I can't think of anything truly random.

Free will is an illusion. Everything that happens to you is either caused by your genes or other people (ie their genes), or natural occurrences.

This is the very essence of the blackpill. Accept it, or continue being bluepilled, thinking you are anything but a biological robot following your DNA programming.

Determinism fails as soon as you can find anything that is truly random. But I can't think of anything truly random.
radioactive decay

This is why I never understood, why a lot of guys on here, accuse each others of being volcels. Simply because, they wouldn't fuck every breathing female, on earth if they got the chance. I'm sorry but i'm just not attracted to certain kinds of foids, i didn't choose to feel repulsed by them. I'm still incel, because i can't attract the females, to whom i feel attracted to.

God does not play dice.

Ironically dice are not random either.

>Moral relativist.
>Determinist.
>Materialist.
>Atheist.

I keep seeing this meme. These particular philosophies cluster together and become a packaged belief system for a number of people. It's a curious thing.

But anyway, yeah, if you don't hold that free will exists, it should follow that being voluntary anything isn't real.

Sounds like an excuse to be low effort ngl

I can agree to some extent, but doesn't this also apply to females too? Should we scrutinize them for going for tall white chads and no one else?

I can agree to some extent, but doesn't this also apply to females too? Should we scrutinize them for going for tall white chads and no one else?

bro I didn't think of that.

But fuck femcels lets not give them a free pass. Especially when most actually have sex anyway

bro I didn't think of that.

But fuck femcels lets not give them a free pass. Especially when most actually have sex anyway
Femcels don't exist so that's not really relevant. I'm mostly referring to foids as a whole. Should we be mad at foids for not wanting to fuck us and going for Chads instead? We also have alot of members here who get angry the foids they like go for Chads and other attractive males instead of them, when they themselves only go for the more attractive foids. Wouldn't that make us hypocrites for attacking foids for their attractions when users here aren't attracted to specific foids?

@BlkPillPres @Ap0calypse What are your thoughts?

Femcels don't exist so that's not really relevant. I'm mostly referring to foids as a whole. Should we be mad at foids for not wanting to fuck us and going for Chads instead? We also have alot of members here who get angry the foids they like go for Chads and other attractive males instead of them, when they themselves only go for the more attractive foids. Wouldn't that make us hypocrites for attacking foids for their attractions when users here aren't attracted to specific foids?

We should get mad when they claim they are "lonely" when they have options

I've noticed that people who have real actual free will are the ones that everyone calls "crazy" or "genius". There's no in between. If you have real free will you are either crazy or smart beyond realms.

I'm one who believes in determinism, which is arguably a black pill, depending on how you interpret it. If someone isn't having sex, they are incel, even if they "could".

Are they religious? Well they didn't choose to grow up in that environment that caused them to think and act that certain way and "choose" not to have sex.
Have they turned down ugly girls? Well they didn't choose for their brain to trigger feelings of disgust and they didn't choose to lack the motivation to fuck the ugly girl anyway.
Are they fat? Well they didn't choose to live in Burgerland, the fattest country on Earth, and be fed a shitty diet to cause them to be a fat fuck, and then get told "looks don't matter", demotivating them from losing the weight.

I suppose some of you do believe in free will, and that's fine, but I don't. And if you don't have free will, your choices are mere illusions, meaning your life goes down an involuntary path.
You say you subscribe to genetic determinism but you get mad or worked up when women do things they do or when people on here say stupid shit. If you really believe in that deterministic view, then there would be no reason to be on this forum other than your genes have led you to be here

You say you subscribe to genetic determinism but you get mad or worked up when women do things they do or when people on here say stupid shit. If you really believe in that deterministic view, then there would be no reason to be on this forum other than your genes have led you to be here

LOL bro I can't help it remember it's deterministic I have no choice

We should get mad when they claim they are "lonely" when they have options
I agree with that wholeheartedly, They shouldn't complain if they have alot of guys lining up to fuck them.

But users around here had foids attracted to them. @needsolution had a curry foid showing IOI toward him @FrustratedWhiteMale had an older female show IOI toward him. Should they be scrutinized for not utilizing their options?

I agree with that wholeheartedly, They shouldn't complain if they have alot of guys lining up to fuck them.

But users around here had foids attracted to them. @needsolution had a curry foid showing IOI toward him @FrustratedWhiteMale had an older female show IOI toward him. Should they be scrutinized for not utilizing their options?

It's slightly different. Women can get men ANYTIME.

Some "nearcels" have occasions where an ugly girl conveys interest, but if they turn them down, they might not get another oppurtunity.

Also, in the situation of Frustrated White Male, he is old as fuck. He lived over 50 years as an incel and his best offer now is some granny? We have 22 year old girls wiith hundreds of normie tinder matches complaining they're lonely. I think a difference is obvious.

needsolution's case is more reasonable to scrutinize though. Although if he turned her down, can he get her now, or was it only a short window of oppurtunity?

For all intents and purposes, unattractive females do not exist. An unattractive male is considered completely unfuckable by 100% of the female population. A stereotypical "unattractive" female is still considered attractive enough to be seen as fuckable by AT LEAST 80% of males.

Incels who claim to only be attracted to an uncommon type of female are in denial. Any female who is healthy and fertile-aged is considered attractive enough for sex by 99% of the heterosexual male population. If you would fuck a female for nothing in return, then you find her attractive.

You can claim to only be attracted to a specific kind of female all you want. But you biology does not care. If a healthy and fertile aged female desired to have sex with you for nothing in return, you would it accept in a heartbeat.

Morbidly obese and elderly females don't count. Even then, there are hoards of males with fetishes for these types. Obese people choose to be obese. Elderly people are not meant to have sex, they are not capable of reproduction.

Also who cares if a virgin male desires a virgin female? Oh wait, IT is aware that 99% of females lose their virginity by 15, and have the opportunity to lose their virginity the second they hit puberty. IT also knows that virginity in males = unattractive genetics/looks, and unattractive males are not allowed to have sexual desires.

It's slightly different. Women can get men ANYTIME.

Some "nearcels" have occasions where an ugly girl conveys interest, but if they turn them down, they might not get another oppurtunity.

Also, in the situation of Frustrated White Male, he is old as fuck. He lived over 50 years as an incel and his best offer now is some granny? We have 22 year old girls wiith hundreds of normie tinder matches complaining they're lonely. I think a difference is obvious.

needsolution's case is more reasonable to scrutinize though. Although if he turned her down, can he get her now, or was it only a short window of oppurtunity?
I understand @FrustratedWhiteMale for turning down a granny, believe it or not another user got banned for bragging because a landwhale showed IOI toward him and I didn't think that made alot of sense, since let's be real here, NO ONE WANTS A LANDWHALE! @needsolution I can understand going after him, but at the same time I understand why he turned down a curry foid, because let's face it Curry foids are ugly as fuck.
I'm also unsure if he can get with her now since this happened early last year.

As for the first statement I strongly understand because male opportunities are pretty rare, compare to female opportunities. Females are just picky as fuck. I don't know if we can lash at women for being pickier if they're biology is telling them to do so or if the media is brainwashing them to only go for the best males. But this topic is mainly pertaining to free will and how people make decisions based off of environment, and biology.

For all intents and purposes, unattractive females do not exist. An unattractive male is considered completely unfuckable by 100% of the female population. A stereotypical "unattractive" female is still considered attractive enough to be seen as fuckable by AT LEAST 80% of males.

Incels who claim to only be attracted to an uncommon type of female are in denial. Any female who is healthy and fertile-aged is considered attractive enough for sex by 99% of the heterosexual male population. If you would fuck a female for nothing in return, then you find her attractive.

You can claim to only be attracted to a specific kind of female all you want. But you biology does not care. If a healthy and fertile aged female desired to have sex with you for nothing in return, you would it accept in a heartbeat.

Morbidly obese and elderly females don't count. Even then, there are hoards of males with fetishes for these types. Obese people choose to be obese. Elderly people are not meant to have sex, they are not capable of reproduction.

Also who cares if a virgin male desires a virgin female? Oh wait, IT is aware that 99% of females lose their virginity by 15, and have the opportunity to lose their virginity the second they hit puberty. IT also knows that virginity in males = unattractive genetics/looks, and unattractive males are not allowed to have sexual desires.
I agree with pretty much everything TBH. Users here however would tell you they aren't attracted to specific types of females, it makes me wonder if they ever had a female they're not "attracted" to show IOI to them. If so then I would believe they're legimiately not attracted to them and even if they turned down females they're not attracted to, there's soooo many guys willing to fuck the foids they turn down, BUT if they never had a female they're not attracted to show IOI toward them, I can't agree with them when they claim they're not attracted to them if the foids they're not attracted to never showed IOI. But we'll never know because we're not in their shoes. As for me even foids I don't find attractive I'll fuck, but not commit TBH.

I don't believe in free will either. Why did I make all the stupid decisions that I made? I didn't want to be a failure, I feel like these things kind of just happened, my brain just performed the way it was programmed to perform. This is why I am trying to stop being angry at people, because everyone is just doing what they are programmed to do.

Free will is an illusion. Everything that happens to you is either caused by your genes or other people (ie their genes), or natural occurrences.

This is the very essence of the blackpill. Accept it, or continue being bluepilled, thinking you are anything but a biological robot following your DNA programming.
Based. If freedom was a thing laws wouldn't exist.
Also your genes determine ur fate.

Our free will decision is very short

@Personalityinkwell @MayorOfKekville
Depends on what you mean by free will, I think a lot of people are talking about different things (as in the scope of choice) so there's a lot of pointless back and forth

1. If you mean there is no free will as in the basis of your existence (where you were born, who you were born as, your maximum capacity for intelligence and strength, looks, health, etc) then I agree, you don't have free will on such a large scope

2. If you mean there is no free will as in "you choosing to buy chocolate over doritos wasn't actually your choice and it was just a sequence of brain chemicals" I'd say you are pushing it a bit and devolving into pointless nonesense, we are all obviously here making conscious decisions, to argue otherwise is very ironic, because your very post refutes itself then

Think about it, if we don't have free will to the extreme extent that you don't classify personal decisions as free will, then that denigrates the very post you created to talk about this, since no free will was utilized to come up with or write that post, so why should any one even care about what you just said, this is why I say arguments that are this extreme about free will are illogical and self defeating, because that same person opening up their mouth to formulate words is ironically relegating that very act to nothing but random chance while expecting others to think of their words as something important enough to heed and understand

If a monkey randomly types 100 characters on a keyboard you wouldn't expect anyone to think it important, so labeling all thought and decisions as such, renders all thought and decisions ABOUT thoughts and decisions not being due to free will, just as unimportant lol. Hence self defeating argument

I agree, its hypocritical to argue that we all have no free will and its all predetermined but be angry at women, as black pillers we can't let our personal bias take away from our logic, because then were no different from normies, were just failed normies complaining that we got the short stick at that point

Last edited:
@Personalityinkwell @MayorOfKekville
Depends on what you mean by free will, I think a lot of people are talking about different things (as in the scope of choice) so there's a lot of pointless back and forth

1. If you mean there is no free will as in the basis of your existence (where you were born, who you were born as, your maximum capacity for intelligence and strength, looks, health, etc) then I agree, you don't have free will on such a large scope

2. If you mean there is no free will as in "you choosing to buy chocolate over doritos wasn't actually your choice and it was just a sequence of brain chemicals" I'd say you are pushing it a bit and devolving into pointless nonesense, we are all obviously here making conscious decisions, to argue otherwise is very ironic, because your very post refutes itself then

Think about it, if we don't have free will to the extreme extent that you don't classify personal decisions as free will, then that denigrates the very post you created to talk about this, since no free will was utilized to come up with or write that post, so why should any one even care about what you just said, this is why I say arguments that are this extreme about free will are illogical and self defeating, because that same person opening up their mouth to formulate words is ironically relegating that very act to nothing but random chance while expecting others to think of their words as something important enough to heed and understand

If a monkey randomly types 100 characters on a keyboard you wouldn't expect anyone to think it important, so labeling all thought and decisions as such, renders all thought and decisions ABOUT thoughts and decisions not being due to free will just as unimportant lol, hence self defeating argument

I agree, its hypocritical to argue that we all have no free will and its all predetermined but be angry at women, as black pillers we can't let our personal bias take away from our logic, because then were no different from normies, were just failed normies complaining that we got the short stick at that point

This was kind of an anti-"volcel" post more than a determinism post tbh. The concept of free will is very complicated when it comes to conciousness, it's hard to prove it either way.

This was kind of an anti-"volcel" post more than a determinism post tbh. The concept of free will is very complicated when it comes to conciousness, it's hard to prove it either way.

It really isn't hard at all, René Descartes said it best, its the most basic common sense - "I think therefore I am"

I may not be sure about all the other existences around me, but I'm definitely sure of my own existence and consciousness, its ridiculous to contemplate whether one is not conscious BECAUSE IT REQUIRES CONSCIOUSNESS TO CONTEMPLATE, this is another example of a self defeating argument

Anybody: "how do I know I exist?"
Me: "how are you able to ask yourself this question?"

It really isn't hard at all, René Descartes said it best, its the most basic common sense - "I think therefore I am"

I may not be sure about all the other existences around me, but I'm definitely sure of my own existence and consciousness, its ridiculous to contemplate whether one is not conscious BECAUSE IT REQUIRES CONSCIOUSNESS TO CONTEMPLATE, this is another example of a self defeating argument

Anybody: "how do I know I exist?"
Me: "how are you able to ask yourself this question?"

Conciousness=/=free will

Conciousness=/=free will

Again depends on the scope of free will you are talking about, you aren't thinking of this abstractly, you are thinking of this in a very narrow and literal sense - "can I get x, can I do x, etc"

Is the ability to think not something that you can do freely?, are the thoughts you formulate not you invoking your will?, the very sentence you are coming up with right now as you read this line is not free will to you?

Maybe that's because you are only thinking of free will within the framework of aspects of life, in which you feel you have been personally limited or denied

Its not even a concept to you (or most people) that being able to think is an act of free will, because its impossible for someone to directly control your thoughts, but one day even such things will be possible, and in such an age, people will be glad that they have the ability to think, but until then we'll take it for granted and think of it as a "default act" that doesn't fall under will, because its a "domain" of control that science has yet to encroach upon

Ever see the anime Psycho Pass, that anime is a good example of my point, but it still isn't as extreme as my example of someone directly controlling your thoughts, its more about having your thoughts monitored and judged

Last edited:
Again depends on the scope of free will you are talking about, you aren't thinking of this abstractly, you are thinking of this in a very narrow and literal sense - "can I get x, can I do x, etc"

Is the ability to think not something that you can do freely?, are the thoughts you formulate not you invoking your will?, the very sentence you are coming up with right now as you read this line is free will to you?

Maybe that's because you are only thinking of free will within the frame work of aspects of life in which you feel you have been personally limited or denied

Its not even a concept to you (or most people) that being able to think is an act of free will, because its impossible for someone to directly control your thoughts, but one day even such things will be possible, and in such an age, people will be glad that they have the ability to think, but until then we'll take it for granted and think of it as a "default act" that doesn't fall under will, because its a "domain" of control that science has yet to encroach upon

Ever see the anime Psycho Pass, that anime is a goo example of my point, but it still isn't as extreme as my example of someone directly controlling your thoughts, its more about having your thoughts monitored and judged

Here's an interesting vid. It is a tad long so its up to you if you want to watch it:

There is more randomness.