Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't actually hate my dad for having me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Because he had no idea how bad it would get for average and ugly guys so quickly.

same tbh. My birthdad was just a horny teen I can't really blame him.

My father is a bluepilled beta boomer ethnic manlet, he deserves my daily scolding.

My dads a fking chad he shoulda thought twice before filling my scizofrenic mothers hole . i still love him though cuz he cares for me

I've wanted to hate my dad for not keeping it in his pants and creating me with my mother and I have hated him for this, but I can never hate him for long or rather forever.

He was a good guy but just too dumb and uneducated to not realize that creating children is inherintely evil due to the suffering they will experience in this world even under the most ideal of circumstances.

I mean think about it bros.

Even Chad can get an awful terminal illness and die screaming in agony of if not a painful life taking illness then a probable painful accidental death ie think Kobe Bryant for example.

If this were utopia where we could plan out our lives for perfect happiness, pleausure and contentment all the way to the end and have a peaceful death of our choosing or hey maybe never die at all then ok have children in such a world but this one?

Fuck no.

Because he had no idea how bad it would get for average and ugly guys so quickly.
Tbh at one point of time in my life I was really angry at them for having me. Not so much now anymore

I don't hate any of my parents but my mom's manlet genes fucked me out the worst ngl.