Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t about anything or anyone but my pleasure now

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
I don’t care who wins what what election. I don’t care what philosophy leads to fulfilment in life. I don’t care what science says about anything. There’s too much to learn, and there’s no point in learning it. I realised that it’s a fools errand to try and learn. I’m going to just start claiming shit based on nothing and if they ask why I’m correct then I’m gonna just say because I said so.

The world will never be the way I want. And that means nothing. There’s no happiness in this world and even if there was I wouldn’t get to experience it. I just want to cope as much as possible. I just want to milk life for its final drops of pleasure and when it runs dry I’ll jump. Nothing will ever be the way I want it to be and there’s no point in getting mad about that because it won’t change anything. Call this a “cucked” mentality but I really don’t care about anything. I just care about myself now.

I’m not a part of any movement, I don’t support any political faction, I don’t care about my race or religion or anything. I only care about milking pleasure from this world. When I jerk off I let it dry on me, when I need to shit I don’t get out of bed, when I need to piss I piss myself. I’m not even gonna change clothes anymore or use deodorant. I’m sick and tired of applying to social norms and taboos that only restrict my pleasure in this world.

Fuck shaving too. I’m gonna be one of those based niggas with long ass dreads and a beard

IMG 8583

My face reveal

Based mentality with i could be like that but i got dat social anxiety