Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don´t know if I should be sad or angry.

• Thread starter Blackpilled-cel
  • Start date
Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
My Country lets in waves of refugees. Every week. There are native guys whose families have been living here for Generations, started the Country. They are respectful members of the Country. I see countless attractive men Walking alone or making a slave of themselves to get with women.

The refugees, who don´t speak the language, a few of them don´t work, do criminal things, have NO issue getting BEAUTIFUL Young women AND grown women that are respected in Society. YES, refugees who DO NOT give a SHIT about the Country they are in get to enjoy the youthful bodies of PRIME FEMALES. They don´t even know what Country they got transported in but they sure do enjoy to fuck over the natives.

A few of them BULLY natives that are decently HANDSOME while they don´t look like models. I just can´t understand why beautiful blonde women would cuck their local men with refugees who don´t even knoe how this Country was created.

I don´t care about it too much BUT I start to see that NO local men around me are in relationships and refugees are bullying good-looking local men, laugh at them, spit on them, hit them and laugh while taking away the local women. They love cucking the locals. And the women enjoy it of course because women get wet when foreign Forces invade a Country.

I fear for Europe and the west. Gorgeous european men cucked by their own women for refugees where part of them do not even give a shit what Country they are in and what local women they are fucking. Of course I concentrate on the bad guys, NOT good refugees. There are very good refugees.

I get this Sadness whenever a Group of refugees walks past a Group of local men and they laugh at them or assault them while having local Girls at their side laughing with the refugees AT LOCAL MEN.

I just don´t understand how they can bully locals. Imagine going to a foreign Country and laughing at the natives and being worshipped for it and local women are THROWN at you while the local men have to use their Hand to masturbate after YEARS of being a good member to Society.

There is NOTHING more true than JBE(Just be ethnic) in europe. ALL europeancels and westcels can confirm, you see it everyday, those refugees who were just transported in a european Country that already have blonde blue-eyes women that ignore handsome europeans and fuck fresh refugees.

I just don´ think it´s fair. ´JBW´ copers BTFO´d

I never thought I would have to bow my head when Walking past a Group of Young refugee men in my own Country and being laughed at by them instead of appreciated. Even when I try to talk to a woman, These lowinhib Groups of refugees just Approach her and she goes with them in the Group. Are european women really this hot for These dangerous lowinhib refugees? Women love dangerous foreign Forces.

European men were once so beautiful. Now, refugees are cucking all european men, even nordics.

I fear for the european man and his future. JBE

JBE.

Fourth reich now

inb4 this thread gets taken down for racebaiting :feelsgah:

True though iits over for europe and rapefuges will be majority in like 20 or so years

It's over for Europe tbh. Stop allowing illegal migrants and only allow skilled workers who can speak English and get a job.

I hope western european countries will collapse.
at least something interesting would happen

@SoyUnPerdedor see the racepill isnt real just be a shitskin and you will get a 9/10 european stacy jfl

Give it a couple more decades and it would happen to EE as well.

Alright, but would it be any better if you were being cucked by members of your own race? I'm not sure where you are going with this, as I don't have loyalty to normies who have treated me like dirt.

No white guilt for me boyo.

@SoyUnPerdedor see the racepill isnt real just be a shitskin and you will get a 9/10 european stacy jfl
If you are an ethnic who is new in europe, GO FOR BLONDE BLUE-EYED WOMEN. Stacies absolutely love cucking their nordic descendents and ancestors. If you are an ethnic who is not cucking european mean, you are VOLCEL: I promise you, where I am, you will have stacies thrown at you by the government and women love foreign Forces and ýou get to bully local guys which attracts more local women. Women love attacking, winning foreign Forces. They love changing to the winning Team, history Shows that.

If you are White, I suggest accepting that your local women chocke on ethnic cocks and your government loves it. Also, criminal activity is nice for refugees, too. They have everything here. Keep your head low though, you have to RESPECT these refugees. You are allowed to be a slave to the government without guarantee of the loving touch of a female. This is EXACTLY why you´re incel, honey!

If you are an ethnic who is new in europe, GO FOR BLONDE BLUE-EYED WOMEN.
Curries do exactly that and yet they get rejected and made fun of en masse

Face it - the kind of Chadfugee ethnics you're talking about are an extremely tiny minority.

If you are an ethnic who is new in europe, GO FOR BLONDE BLUE-EYED WOMEN. Stacies absolutely love cucking their nordic descendents and ancestors. If you are an ethnic who is not cucking european mean, you are VOLCEL: I promise you, where I am, you will have stacies thrown at you by the government and women love foreign Forces and ýou get to bully local guys which attracts more local women. Women love attacking, winning foreign Forces. They love changing to the winning Team, history Shows that.

If you are White, I suggest accepting that your local women chocke on ethnic cocks and your government loves it. Also, criminal activity is nice for refugees, too. They have everything here. Keep your head low though, you have to RESPECT these refugees. You are allowed to be a slave to the government without guarantee of the loving touch of a female. This is EXACTLY why you´re incel, honey!
I just have ethnic Looks I do not behave like them, and a foid never threw herself at me, and I never ever (and I live in the part of Germany with by far the most refugees taken in) saw a refugee with a foid let alone a stacy Looking one, so I dont really believe it

they are low inhib brutes , ofc cunts will love them

Curries do exactly that and yet they get rejected and made fun of en masse

Face it - the kind of Chadfugee ethnics you're talking about are an extremely tiny minority.
Curries are different yeah, some of them are too professional for White women. They love getting ravaged by high T ethnic refugee criminals. It´s literally in their code to fall for them. I see it everyday, they love it. While I work hard and have to look at this everyday, my local women being taken away. I deserve to have the Chance at a local woman. We are the same blood. Our ancestors look alike, we belong together. But everyday, random refugees are taking away Girls and the Girls are loving it. I never thought years ago that chad was going to be the main Problem, no. Chads here are getting cucked for fresh refugees. It´s over, I hope it isn´t going to get worse for europeancels and westcels.

My Country lets in waves of refugees. Every week. There are native guys whose families have been living here for Generations, started the Country. They are respectful members of the Country. I see countless attractive men Walking alone or making a slave of themselves to get with women.

The refugees, who don´t speak the language, a few of them don´t work, do criminal things, have NO issue getting BEAUTIFUL Young women AND grown women that are respected in Society. YES, refugees who DO NOT give a SHIT about the Country they are in get to enjoy the youthful bodies of PRIME FEMALES. They don´t even know what Country they got transported in but they sure do enjoy to fuck over the natives.

A few of them BULLY natives that are decently HANDSOME while they don´t look like models. I just can´t understand why beautiful blonde women would cuck their local men with refugees who don´t even knoe how this Country was created.

I don´t care about it too much BUT I start to see that NO local men around me are in relationships and refugees are bullying good-looking local men, laugh at them, spit on them, hit them and laugh while taking away the local women. They love cucking the locals. And the women enjoy it of course because women get wet when foreign Forces invade a Country.

I fear for Europe and the west. Gorgeous european men cucked by their own women for refugees where part of them do not even give a shit what Country they are in and what local women they are fucking. Of course I concentrate on the bad guys, NOT good refugees. There are very good refugees.

I get this Sadness whenever a Group of refugees walks past a Group of local men and they laugh at them or assault them while having local Girls at their side laughing with the refugees AT LOCAL MEN.

I just don´t understand how they can bully locals. Imagine going to a foreign Country and laughing at the natives and being worshipped for it and local women are THROWN at you while the local men have to use their Hand to masturbate after YEARS of being a good member to Society.

There is NOTHING more true than JBE(Just be ethnic) in europe. ALL europeancels and westcels can confirm, you see it everyday, those refugees who were just transported in a european Country that already have blonde blue-eyes women that ignore handsome europeans and fuck fresh refugees.

I just don´ think it´s fair. ´JBW´ copers BTFO´d

I never thought I would have to bow my head when Walking past a Group of Young refugee men in my own Country and being laughed at by them instead of appreciated. Even when I try to talk to a woman, These lowinhib Groups of refugees just Approach her and she goes with them in the Group. Are european women really this hot for These dangerous lowinhib refugees? Women love dangerous foreign Forces.

European men were once so beautiful. Now, refugees are cucking all european men, even nordics.

I fear for the european man and his future. JBE

JBE.
I fear for Europe too man, I think it’s actually over, war is probably coming

I just have ethnic Looks I do not behave like them, and a foid never threw herself at me, and I never ever (and I live in the part of Germany with by far the most refugees taken in) saw a refugee with a foid let alone a stacy Looking one, so I dont really believe it
you NEED to act like a rapefugee fresh in the Country. They love the danger and they love showing thay they aren´t racist and xenophobic. Normale ethnics are not dangeous enough for them. German men are not dangerous enough for them.
they are low inhib brutes , ofc cunts will love them
Mount Everest IQ

you NEED to act like a rapefugee fresh in the Country. They love the danger and they love showing thay they aren´t racist and xenophobic. Normale ethnics are not dangeous enough for them. German men are not dangerous enough for them.
I was Born in Germany so I act like everyone else here, and believe me that showing off that they Arent racist etc. is just flatout virtue signalling do you really believe what Comes out of a foids mouth? they just want to potray themselves better through shallow words

It doesn't really matter in the end, you're just letting bluepilled concepts like "patriotism", "hard work", and "legacy" cloud your thinking. Your anger and despair stem from the fact that those values are bullshit when all is said and done. If you're really an incel, you'll just row your boat

True. Jbw is bullshit
To be fair jbw is bullshit if you are below average but for normies it is true if you are an ethnic it is over for you if you are below chadlite

From one side it's good that this is happening, war will soon come and you can start an incel militia.

There is NOTHING more true than JBE(Just be ethnic) in europe.
4t51jn.jpg

It has nothing to do with ethnicity or rapefugee status. It has to do with one thing and that is Islam. If these rapefugees were jews or Christians they would be exactly like hard working good boy pajeets or chinamen. Islam has made them into violent ogres and this makes the white pussy drip like a leaky tap.