Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I dominated a foid and her dog

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I was walking around and smoking minding my business, when suddenly a dog ran to me and started barking agressively. It jumped around me and tried to bite, but i started stomping on the ground and flailing my legs. The dog was scared and i heard foid screaming at me that I shouldn’t do that to dog, i just said “ hold your fleabag on a leash bitch”. Foid replied “you don’t even know how to handle a dog, fleabag”. I screamed “go to cunt you whore” and left. Too bad I didn’t have pepper spray with me

People who let their dogs run loose without training should have them confiscated tbh

Why didnt you just stomp on the dogs head?

A lot of low inhib incels here, it surprises me.
Also good job.

A russian curse. Go to dick and go to cunt are one of the worst curses here
Weird insult though.

If i did that I’d had to beat the foid too. It most likely would lead to prison
Tbh depending on the dogs size, if a small dog tried biting me, I'd probably just kick it lightly, but if a pitbull came at me, I will let out all my rage on it, I'll stomp on that abomination until there's nothing to stomp on.

I kicked a neighbor foid's Jack Russell once that tried to run at me and jump up and bite me. She then started kicking me. I reported it to the cops, they came over, and then they told me she has a case to press charges against me for animal abuse since I admitted to kicking her dog and she never admitted to kicking me, but was choosing not to exercise it.

This was my first experience with cops, never again.

Doing gods work man, hope it ruined her day

I kicked a neighbor foid's Jack Russell once that tried to run at me and jump up and bite me. She then started kicking me. I reported it to the cops, they came over, and then they told me she has a case to press charges against me for animal abuse since I admitted to kicking her dog and she never admitted to kicking me, but was choosing not to exercise it.

This was my first experience with cops, never again.

I hate foids. And their dogs

Doing gods work man, hope it ruined her day

Pepper spray would ruin it even harder. I should consider getting it