Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I do try to avoid wishing death on people but fucking hell, man.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I do try to not wish death on people but fucking hell, I sometimes just have a hard time not to because you know, the majority of humans are just degenerates and I don’t want to go to their level but fucking hell, you just see degenerates and then you’re like ‘This person needs to just commit suicide’.

I’m drunk right now but yeah, I do want to get better at not wishing death on people since the ‘Kill yourself’ shit just seems like normal fag level shit to me and when normal fags do say shit like that, you can use that against them.

What did you recently see the normies doing that provoked this thought?

What did you recently see the normies doing that provoked this thought?
Saw one normal fag bragging about having a fuck buddy who is the same privileged normie whore that says men deserve their inceldom basically.

I have no remorse about wishing it on pieces of shit.

Kiwifarmers do that every sec and no one bats an eye. Funny how the world works.

Kiwifarmers do that every sec and no one bats an eye. Funny how the world works.
It's because they hide behind the "you did it yourself" strawman argument
i love it how reddit can do it as well but no one cares. i wish a painful death upon all IT members and all "lesbians"
Lesbians turned into lesbians because their was no Chad. The fact that most are becoming this way makes me looking for a gf incredibly low.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited: