Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i do think personality matters. just not on social media

L

Living_Zombie

Greycel
it works in real life. mainly if you are in an enviorment where femals and males are together for a long time. such as school,universaty,work etc...

i'm speaking from expreince. you all saw my picture. i'm far from good looking. but in past jobs some woman wanted me.

personaliy matters. just not online.

Fakecel nigger

i do think personality matters. just not on this plane of existence​

Okay, you're "far from good looking"... but be honest with yourself - you mog a bunch of really ugly people right? Do you think personality works for them?

Okay, you're "far from good looking"... but be honest with yourself - you mog a bunch of really ugly people right? Do you think personality works for them?
i mog who exactly? im bald,short and obese. the only ones i mog are maybe the rat in the sewers.

you guys just friking retarded as fuck if you think personality does not matter at all. personality do matter. it just that you cant show it online.

If you are short, bald and obese - unless you're rich or have a great face I'm sorry but no women wanted you. Most likely you've made up some fantasy in your head that they wanted you.

If you are short, bald and obese - unless you're rich or have a great face I'm sorry but no women wanted you. Most likely you've made up some fantasy in your head that they wanted you.
you can say whatever you want. i dont care

its you who live in a fantasy.

what i said is not bluepilled. i agree that in a bar/club/social media etc looks matter the most

looks matter still. but on day to day enviorments personlity play a big role also

you can say whatever you want. i dont care

its you who live in a fantasy.

what i said is not bluepilled. i agree that in a bar/club/social media etc looks matter the most

looks matter still. but on day to day enviorments personlity play a big role also
If personality mattered in 'day to day environments', where people live 95% of their lives, then incels would have no problem getting laid. It's also quite psychologically damaging to tell ugly people that the reason they can't get laid is their personality. It makes them turn inward and be further self-critical, whereas the reality is if they were playing on easy-mode, with good looks, their current autistic personality would be completely fine.

If personality mattered in 'day to day environments', where people live 95% of their lives, then incels would have no problem getting laid. It's also quite psychologically damaging to tell ugly people that the reason they can't get laid is their personality. It makes them turn inward and be further self-critical, whereas the reality is if they were playing on easy-mode, with good looks, their current autistic personality would be completely fine.
you dont go outside so you dont know thats your problem. you think the internet is everything.

you dont go outside so you dont know thats your problem. you think the internet is everything.
You know nothing about me, I have a high paying job and get along fine with people despite my ugly appearance. I just have 0 hope with women and have come to accept this.

You say you're short, obese and ugly. Okay, with your great personality has a woman ever kissed you?

You know nothing about me, I have a high paying job and get along fine with people despite my ugly appearance. I just have 0 hope with women and have come to accept this.

You say you're short, obese and ugly. Okay, with your great personality has a woman ever kissed you?
as i told in this board before. i'm the one who rejected 3 woman because my dick is not working. im now gonna looksmaxx to imrpove it

3 women tried to fuck you as a short, obese and ugly man? This is a larp.

as i told in this board before. i'm the one who rejected 3 woman because my dick is not working. im now gonna looksmaxx to imrpove it
75339AFE 210D 4B24 9636 06D12EE97B74

just lol at your stupidty "tried to fuck you" lol no. they wanted LTR.
Okay... so because your dick didn't work you didn't want a "long term relationship" ?

Also I presume in this fantasy of yours somehow a "long term relationship" is mutually exclusive with fucking?

If they explicitly told you they don't want sex but want a long term relationship, I think they're just after you to pay for their shit and protect them.

yep. stick to the memes retard. thats all you can do
memes are all I can bother posting when braindead retard fakecels like you show up on this stupid joke of a forum

memes are all I can bother posting when braindead retard fakecels like you show up on this stupid joke of a forum
JUST LOL at your tears because i do not agree with the LOOKS IS EVERYTHING ideology

I guess I could see it if they were landwhales or subhuman themselves but even then there's so many here that have tried to ascend with females like them and they still want chad

Okay... so because your dick didn't work you didn't want a "long term relationship" ?

Also I presume in this fantasy of yours somehow a "long term relationship" is mutually exclusive with fucking?

If they explicitly told you they don't want sex but want a long term relationship, I think they're just after you to pay for their shit and protect them.
no they knew i aint got any money. because those girls were working in low wage jobs that i worked in. so it wasent the money.

im outspoken. im cynical and say alot of jokes in real life so maybe they liked it. who knows

How do you decided if they wanted you? Were they saying 'hi' or just talking with you?
As someone wrote, in face of danger, men turn into fight or flee mode while females try to befriend someone. Maybe they just feared you.
Without clear IOI it's impossible to say if they wanted you.

no they knew i aint got any money. because those girls were working in low wage jobs that i worked in. so it wasent the money.

im outspoken. im cynical and say alot of jokes in real life so maybe they liked it. who knows
If they were ugly and fat, not a catch.
( at least for a standardcel like myself ).

JUST LOL at your tears because i do not agree with the LOOKS IS EVERYTHING ideology
My tears? Hahhahaha, you aren't worth my piss you stupid normie fuck. All you’re worth is a quick report and goodbye

I guess I could see it if they were landwhales or subhuman themselves but even then there's so many here that have tried to ascend with females like them and they still want chad

How do you decided if they wanted you? Were they saying 'hi' or just talking with you?
As someone wrote, in face of danger, men turn into fight or flee mode while females try to befriend someone. Maybe they just feared you.
Without clear IOI it's impossible to say if they wanted you.
they started conversations with me

What does he look like?

it works in real life. mainly if you are in an enviorment where femals and males are together for a long time. such as school,universaty,work etc...

i'm speaking from expreince. you all saw my picture. i'm far from good looking. but in past jobs some woman wanted me.

personaliy matters. just not online.
It works if you're super NT and normie looks level
If women showed interest in you it means you're not subhuman looks wise and therefore not incel
you should be banned soon

Just be first theory. But you're from the traditional patriarchal country anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back