Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I do nothing but play video games

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Life feels like nothing but meaningless interludes between being able to play vidya. If I’m not playing (because im at school or something) I just sit around and wait till I’m able to. Nothing else is fun for me. This probably isn’t good is it

Life feels like nothing but meaningless interludes between being able to play vidya. If I’m not playing (because im at school or something) I just sit around and wait till I’m able to. Nothing else is fun for me. This probably isn’t good is it
What video games do you play?

same I only play league

Brutal threadmaxxpill

Once the fun runs out, and you can’t cope anymore with vidya, will be the time you feel truly empty. Maybe find some other copes so this doesn’t happen.

We chase copes like toilets chase chad.

How can you enjoy video games? They are boring as fuck

Wish I had internet to play vidya

Once the fun runs out, and you can’t cope anymore with vidya, will be the time you feel truly empty
this,it is fun while you are teencel but one day you will not be able to open up a game without feeling empty and depressed.This video perfectly illustrates it

All I do is leagueoflegendsmaxx all day.

this,it is fun while you are teencel but one day you will not be able to open up a game without feeling empty and depressed.This video perfectly illustrates it

Relatable. So weird how this happens to so many. I remember reading ER mention it in ‘My Twisted World.’

Cringe, I'm too unmotivated and anhedonic to play video games. Consider yourself lucky.

I'm too depressed to even play vidya. Just browsing the phone nowadays.

Since when? I recently made an account but I'm still ass and too high inhib to get flamed online
1v5 botmaxx or mute all. Flaming is the funnest part of the game ngl.

I don’t play video games

Mogs me, I get bored of a game after playing it for an hour.

Since when? I recently made an account but I'm still ass and too high inhib to get flamed online
since like 7 years or sth. Flaming will happen every second game especially if you are on the losing team. Just flame back if they shit talk you. Who gives a shit

Tbh i lost the joy of playing vidya a long time ago i just play occasionally.

Same and I don't even enjoy vidya anymore

same tbh but my vice is mmo maxxing in wow

Tbh i lost the joy of playing vidya a long time ago i just play occasionally.
i play here and there but way less compared to when i was younger

You need allah

Brutal bro. I can barely even enjoy games anymore though

Brutal to read it, some vidya can distract me for a while

That's been me since my early teens

I hate video games, but what the fuck else am I going to do with an ugly face and under 6ft height. Normies and above already took over everything with their superior face and height combo. Sex and relationships are a part of every hobby now and if you're ugly you can't be a part of it so it's rot tell death.

Aa5YNG9.jpg

I can't even cope using video games anymore. It's over for me

I can only watch anime, if I overdose it becomes boring. Thats why I have a more than one cope, kickboxing, vidya etc