Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I do nothing but browsing the internet

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
My neet life begins from now, my first day of being neet is nothing but browsing the internet and watching Youtube (I have a blowjob appointment tomorrow)

I think I’m moving to my mom’s place soon, do you guys have anything I can do while my college break (2 months)

loser. get a hobby maybe?

Ive been Ldaring for the past couple of years and i have this program on my laptop and pc which tells me the amount of time i sped using my computer and my average amount of screen time per week shows between 13-16 hours.

Ive been Ldaring for the past couple of years and i have this program on my laptop and pc which tells me the amount of time i sped using my computer and my average amount of screen time per week shows between 13-16 hours.
I use laptop in bed for ldar sitting in a chair isnt so comfy

This might sound like a boring activity but its helped me alot mentally and physically latley what i recommend you do is go on night walks around you neighborhood i go on one every night.

surprisingly a small number

relatable. I have given up on everything except scrolling and slamming my head against walls

My neet life begins from now, my first day of being neet is nothing but browsing the internet and watching Youtube (I have a blowjob appointment tomorrow)

I think I’m moving to my mom’s place soon, do you guys have anything I can do while my college break (2 months)
You're not a neet zoomer, You're just having some downtime. Try to enjoy yourself and do what you want to do. Most of life after this is going to be working. I wish I could never work again. But it will make my life simple in some ways and more complicated in others. You have to pay for everything eventually. If I could wish for anything I wish I could just leach the system and enjoy myself until I die. Unfortunately for me, I have to spend most of my life working and doing things. For what? To have a roof over my head and food in my stomach. That is pretty much the only thing my mind is on survival. It's a horrible system I wish it was Better that we could actually spend our free times to enjoy our lives.