Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I do not worry about degeneration, at least where it's occurring the most.

Smallondick

Smallondick

Banned
-
We need degeneration in ethnic places, we need 20% of men in those places to become gay, we need women to be hyperfeminists, we need that to have accessible robots and not even have to work for a lifetime. Population reduction is the way mainly in subhuman places!

my problem with degeneration is that foids will fuck anyone they want(6+*/10) , wherever they are at any time and we will have nothing, while we will be humiliate for having nothing and they will be praised for fucking 20 chads in one night at the same time

my problem with degeneration is that foids will fuck anyone they want(6+*/10) , wherever they are at any time and we will have nothing, while we will be humiliate for having nothing and they will be praised for fucking 20 chads in one night at the same time