Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I do not want a girlfriend

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
I do not want a girlfriend it would be kind of embarrassing to have one. Romantic love is just a trap that hijacks the mind Paul Joesph Watson even did a video about how love is a mental illness. The tittle is abit provocative I would not say it’s a mental illness however it is a pretty based video. When I used to want a girl friend I was miserable and insecure about not being able to get a girlfriend. I can’t control who foids like so it’s kind of pointless to have misery towards someone over what I can not control.

View: https://youtu.be/HbagBeqClwo?si=CeAw7M2qccR_tBDf

Foid will cuck a man for a milkshake. No reason to build a family to get divorce raped in the end.

Being a workhorse for used roast beef twat is a sukas bet.

Forever depression life all because of Jews.

Bullshit video
Just because other people can't control themselves and not be degenerate doesn't mean love is bad jfl

I'm not watching another slopfest from paul jewseph watson. But love really is a mental disorder.