Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I do not understand how IT can call incels racially bigoted for pointing out humanity’s inherent racial prejudice.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
They label incels racist for using terms like ‘currycel’ in seemingly wilful ignorance of the fact that this is not a pejorative term within this community. No Indian guy within this community considers the word ‘currycel’ offensive simply because it has the word ‘curry’ in it. The outside world’s obsession with the weight and meaning of words is so disingenuous I cannot even begin to comprehend it. Their denial that Indian men are (on average) at a romantic disadvantage in the West is far more bigoted than the use of a word which is an agreed upon categorisation for denoting the type of incel in question rather than a pejorative insult intended to cause offence.

Tell us IT, are black people contributing to their own racism by referring to themselves (amongst themselves) as ‘nigga’?

Last edited:
They call us racist yet the IT foid members prob only date white guys.

Typical leftist cucks, absolutely no sense of humour whatsoever, looking at everything through the lens of Marxist deconstructionism.

Also, women are the most racist things on Earth, they discriminate on the basis of race all of the time when it comes to dating.

Last edited:
to be fair, theres A LOT of bigoted racists on this forum who wil use pejorative term to feel better about themselves, you cant deny it.

I am black and blackcel doesnt offend me but this place is rife with poeple who use nigger and shit on black people as a reductive term.

Stormcucks roaming the Incel comuunity is far forma myth.

to be fair, theres A LOT of bigoted racists on this forum who wil use pejorative term to feel better about themselves, you cant deny it.

I am black and blackcel doesnt offend me but this place is rife with poeple who use nigger and shit on black people as a reductive term.

I agree, though I think that part of the point of being incel is understanding that life is so shitty that there is no sense in allowing yourself to get upset by what are in essence meaningless words. A word alone is nothing compared to the thousand ways an ugly person faces discrimination on a daily basis.

AGREE

It's like doublespeak. Normies are so retarded today they cannot comprehend anything. It is more like a social club. If all the in people declare crap to be chocolate, so it is. The dogs are always going to be the bastards in a world dominsted by mindless extroverts who spend time affirming each other, and attacking the outsiders on an emotional level.

Yeah I have no problem with calling out racial differences, but there is some legit hate for blacks on this site. We're not the ones cucking stormcels so just chill

They label incels racist for using terms like ‘currycel’ in seemingly wilful ignorance of the fact that this is not a pejorative term within this community. No Indian guy within this community considers the word ‘currycel’ offensive simply because it has the word ‘curry’ in it.

This is in general a major problem in IT. Because they have so little criticisms of us they have to resort to taking our jokes literally and insulting the strawman they create out of our jokes.

anything to get a supposed moral high ground

IT is a circle jirk of people who get themselves off at the idea of being in a moral high ground

Yeah I have no problem with calling out racial differences, but there is some legit hate for blacks on this site. We're not the ones cucking stormcels so just chill

They are brainless cucks who blame ethnics instead of themselves and their own foids. They are so cucked and foid-worshipping that they can't even refer to them as foids.Pay them no heed, the ones who have common sense consider you their brothers all the same. Trying to divide incels by race is cucked af. All blackpilled non-cucked incels are my brothers regardless of race.

Because acknowledging races = racist. That's what NPC brain does to you.

Any incel who thinks that male racism is a bigger problem than female racism is fucking delusional. Male racism is exaggerated by the (((media))), who relentlessly promote the lie that womyn are perfect angels who can't be racist. But even in cases of real male racism, what has done more harm to you as an incel?

Male racism (some guy calling you mean names on the Internet)
Female racism (being denied sex, love, affection, validation, belonging, and acceptance by women because of your race)

I'm sick of female racism getting a free pass seemingly everywhere, even by some posters here. Those losers should just fuck off back to Reddit and grouprage over cherrypicked pictures of ugly white guys with noodlewhores while not placing any blame on the noodlewhore, who is the sexual chooser and therefore deserves ALL of the blame.

Last edited:
It's a form of self validation, I would say. Makes them feel better

:soy:

They are brainless cucks who blame ethnics instead of themselves and their own foids. They are so cucked and foid-worshipping that they can't even refer to them as foids.Pay them no heed, the ones who have common sense consider you their brothers all the same. Trying to divide incels by race is cucked af. All blackpilled non-cucked incels are my brothers regardless of race.
It really is all about "protecting muh precious wimmin". The white knighting programming is built deep within those cucks. Constantly hearing that shit gets you to the point where you don't give a fuck. Still, I'd rather hear the reality of what people think about me than polite bullshit

It really is all about "protecting muh precious wimmin". The white knighting programming is built deep within those cucks. Constantly hearing that shit gets you to the point where you don't give a fuck. Still, I'd rather hear the reality of what people think about me than polite bullshit
Why should you be responsible for what other people do? Makes no fucking sense. Still props to you for not being sensitive. And there is a difference between disingenuous and low IQ virtue signalling anti-racism and anti-racism based on logic for non-utilitarian purposes.

I really don't mind that they are racist against me, but I really find it annoying that they bring their foid-worshipping bullshit cuckoldry fiesta to here. Fuck off back to /pol/ and discuss how white women are amazing and need to be protected there.

Based

In currentyear "that's raycissss!" is the first thing the ruling class and their bootlickers reach for to silence anyone talking about anything they don't like, followed shortly by "that's misogynisss" and "that's homophobic". They do it because it works. Calling someone a racist, without a shred of evidence or even contrary to all available evidence, is an immediate conviction and that person is then shut off from society.

If you're a whitecel, you've known this for at least 10 years. I'm glad it's happening to blackcels, currycels, ricecels, sandcels, etc. You need to realize that Becky Rosenstein sees you as her house nigger, and the second you aren't a loyal house nigger for her agenda, she will throw you under the bus with the rest of the natsees.

In the next few years, large swaths of non-white men are going to be cast as natsees and white supremacists by the media and other arms of the ruling power, and I can't wait to see how that all shakes out.

Why should you be responsible for what other people do? Makes no fucking sense. Still props to you for not being sensitive. And there is a difference between disingenuous and low IQ virtue signalling anti-racism and anti-racism based on logic for non-utilitarian purposes.

I really don't mind that they are racist against me, but I really find it annoying that they bring their foid-worshipping bullshit cuckoldry fiesta to here. Fuck off back to /pol/ and discuss how white women are amazing and need to be protected there.
Agreed bro. Women have no loyalty to their men, that is universal amongst every race. I read a story from a austrian soldier during ww2. The russians we're closing in on his sector and he warned a local woman to try to disguise herself as a male. She just said "it's not a problem, I'll just open my legs". These bitches are not worth fighting for.

That's because they're retards that think only stormfrontcels post on here.

I take zero offense at the word currycel. I own it. I laugh with it.

I find this offensive:

Racial_Preferences_of_Women.PNG

Does anyone in society have a reason I shouldn't?

the only thing IT can point to as example of racism on this site is stormcels and banters

while stormcels are a good chunk of this site, they are usually relatively tame and minor(that is, they do not actively hate nonwhites, they still hate jews the most tho), and within that minority is a minority of bigoted stormcels who actually hate anyone who is nonwhite, but it is rare

women are actually the more racist ones, yet IT is oblivious because women have a pussy pass and many are horny whiteknights, they are ok with that

They call us racist pieces of shit but our community is 2/3 ethnic, JFL at IT's hypocrisy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back