Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I do not take responsibility at all

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
★★
For anything I may have ever said, done, or thought, I take absolutely no responsibility for it. If I have ever done anything offensive to another person, it was strictly and solely because of the environment and factors I grew up in/ experienced.

Had certain key moments or people not happened, or been different, then I would not have been offensive to others. Furthermore, many of those "offensive" things wouldn't have been so if I was attractive. This includes the "felony" of flirting or showing interest in a woman/ girl. Or wanting to make amends. Or wanting to touch base and be frank about your feelings when you have the chance to reconnect. I guaran-fucking-tee you, if I was a Chad back in school, I of course would be fully and ecstatically welcomed into any friend group in the here-and-now.

There are many people and entities that owe me an apology/ appreciation. Contrary to the stereotype of the hideous, entitled, deformed monster, I really don't think guys like me ask for much.

many of those "offensive" things wouldn't have been so if I was attractive. This includes the "felony" of flirting or showing interest in a woman/ girl. Or wanting to make amends
If a social group disaproves of a guy flirting they will warn the guy not to flirt. Chads can easily be in a position where the social group approves of him flirting. Some social groups are full of double standard enablers they let one side get away with offending others yet they”ll all turn on the person they see as an inferior if that person is guilty of of others. Some social groups don’t treat others like they’re equal to others.