Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I do not see the point of working as an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Why the he'll would I waste my time working as an incel coming home to an empty apartment and barely scraping by with rent its almost as if life is telling me to just ldar and neet

My body will physically not let me get another job again I have no energy to do any of it life is a living breathing hell

Best thing to do is rope, some people just meant to die

Because you're cunt parents who raised you shit will eventually cut you off or make your life miserable in revenge for leaching. And I need money to buy weed, fuel, food, and crypto.
Also you should start selling weed or other drugs I've watched friends start from 0 and end making 2K a week doing barely nothing

Because you're cunt parents who raised you shit will eventually cut you off or make your life miserable in revenge for leaching. And I need money to buy weed, fuel, food, and crypto.
Also you should start selling weed or other drugs I've watched friends start from 0 and end making 2K a week doing barely nothing
You're lucky to even have parents that would actually help you financially.
My dad would rather drink acid than give me a single dollar, I couldn't even go to school for 3 days because he didn't want to buy me shoes :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You're lucky to even have parents that would actually help you financially.
My dad would rather drink acid than give me a single dollar, I couldn't even go to school for 3 days because he didn't want to buy me shoes :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If you had chad looks he would have bought you the most expensive nikes he knew it was over for you

If you had chad looks he would have bought you the most expensive nikes he knew it was over for you
My mom had to argue with him for weeks to get some money to pay for kindergarten lmfao he's more of a cheapskate than the most jew you'll ever see

My mom had to argue with him for weeks to get some money to pay for kindergarten lmfao he's more of a cheapskate than the most jew you'll ever see
We're you properly fed?:feelshaha:

If I had chad looks he would give me everything he owns and be proud of me
We're you properly fed?:feelshaha:
Barely, he forced my brother to drop out and get a job or he'd kick him out when he was 16 and I was 13 so I had to start looking for shit to make money around the time I hit puberty, while chad and normie get parents who support them and love them no matter and still give them money even if they're 30 year old+
Why the he'll would I waste my time working as an incel coming home to an empty apartment and barely scraping by with rent its almost as if life is telling me to just ldar and neet

My body will physically not let me get another job again I have no energy to do any of it life is a living breathing hell
What I recommend is just doing a minimum wage job so you can meet your basic needs or neetbuxxmaxx if you can

Last edited:
:feelsrope: rope levels of life

You could be a criminal hacker until the cybersecurity researchers, FBI, NSA and EuroPol patch all vulnerabilities and then either retire with your millions or rope at that point. Working for a company is cucked :feelswhat:

better to be a wealthy incel than a poor one

Work 60% of the time so you can experience joy 10% of the time

sounds like depression... i totally get that but looking for a meaning is well, meaningless. rn i just exist and do what i ahve to do to survive and nothing more. looking for one will just make life more unbearable.

government money is enough

Let normies work and pay taxes for soyciety

:smonk: :feelsjuice: :feelscomfy:

Normies pay my rent :smonk:

That's our place in life - worker bee. Miserable, sexless worker bees.

Free Time isnt worth that much If you ldar 16 hours a Day. You should try to find some kinda Job, just not a normie grind. Maybe tradecuck

It's either work or be homeless, no other reason beyond that. There's the occasional affordance of copes as well. :feelsjuice:

Me neither , its a joke

It's either work or be homeless, no other reason beyond that. There's the occasional affordance of copes as well. :feelsjuice:

This, and I do enjoy indulging in my copes.

Also, this mindset is rather demeaning. I understand the loneliness and desire for female validation/sex. But its pretty damn demeaning and pathetic that so many fellow cel's reason to LADR is essentially because, 'I can't attract a woman so there's no point in achieving or putting effort into anything at all'.

How is this any different than the bluepillers and simps we mock? You all are unable to conceive of a purpose or goals outside of having a foid. Just rope already.

To moneymaxx for copes. Can Honda Civicmaxx with a loud exhaust and keep normies up until 3AM:feels:

Also, this mindset is rather demeaning. I understand the loneliness and desire for female validation/sex. But its pretty damn demeaning and pathetic that so many fellow cel's reason to LADR is essentially because, 'I can't attract a woman so there's no point in achieving or putting effort into anything at all'.

How is this any different than the bluepillers and simps we mock? You all are unable to conceive of a purpose or goals outside of having a foid. Just rope already.
Classic NEET envy.

Classic NEET envy.

What am I supposed to be envious of?

I have the option to be NEET anyway. Unless one is somehow an independently wealthy NEET than you lose more freedom than you think you gain. You are at the mercy of who or what is providing your lifestyle or NEETbuxxs.

Meanwhile, I have a job I am more or less fine with and the money I earn can be spent on copes as I please. I take orders from no-one in my home and can do what I like off the clock.

:feelsokman:

If all you’re gonna do is stay in your room alone all day, you might as well rope. We are social creatures and being around people is crucial. Getting genuine love from femoids is very hard, however attending various social activities/meetups should be doable for most users here.

On that note I’m on the verge of suicide myself because I’m very tired most of the time and autistic, which leads me to this disastrous rotting/LDAR lifestyle just like you OP.

The reason I keep going is because things have slowly progressed in the right direction for the last two years, so I’ll give my life some more time.

Sorry if I went off-topic, just had to vent a bit.

Last edited:
Ah but can you get drunk when you have work the next day?

The real question is not whether I can do that, but whether I've been terminated afterwards.

No, I was not.