Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I do not like people with disabilities In the laboral world

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
I am a jobless thirty-year-old without studies. And it is quite difficult for me to find work. The works of low cognitive and quite mechanical requirements are my hope as a dishwasher. BUT every time I see offers of employment of that type it turns out that I have to have a disability of at least 30%. And I wonder, will a worker be profitable that will break all the dishes?

PD: Im refering more to ppl with down syndrome and very extreme disabilitys

Last edited:
Fuck being a wagecuck. I have lots of respect for anyone who’s able to get out of it

Yeah, but I don't have welfare , my mom salary is a joke I need money to cope with videogames , I don't have a decent pc or the PS4

I am a jobless thirty-year-old without studies. And it is quite difficult for me to find work. The works of low cognitive and quite mechanical requirements are my hope as a dishwasher. BUT every time I see offers of employment of that type it turns out that I have to have a disability of at least 30%. And I wonder, will a worker be profitable that will break all the dishes?

PD: Im refering more to ppl with down syndrome and very extreme disabilitys

Lmfao I’m a dishwasher

Lmfao I’m a dishwasher
lol, here in Spain that fucking work is reserved mostly for that kind of ppl. It's a fucking shit hole theres nothing to work even for ppl with degress.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back