Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I do not give a shit about foids anymore

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
No one cares but lately thats why i havent been posting as much, just kinda accepted that world is hellish shithole, girlfriend or le wife gives you same experience as going to a hooker just with less bullshit all of them went through mountains of dicks and are disgusting filth. Thats why its pointless to worry if some hooker whore gonna like me or not.

If im feeling horny i will just jack off and it will go away. If im feeling lonely and need affection from a girl i will just cope with my superior fictional waifus, simple as i will take fictional waifu over some ran through hooker whore anytime in heartbeat.

Still sucks that you have to interact with real toilets. I would prefer if they didn't exist around me.

Still sucks that you have to interact with real toilets. I would prefer if they didn't exist around me.
Yup it's like were forced to smell the pizza we could never afford

AnothER glorious whitepill added to the megathread

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back