Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I do not give a fuck anymore

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
I don’t care about foids, I don’t care about my “friends”, I don’t care about my family, I don’t care about my hobbies or work. I will just pretend they don’t even exist. :feelsokman:

I don’t care about foids, I don’t care about my “friends”, I don’t care about my family, I don’t care about my hobbies or work. I will just pretend they don’t even exist. :feelsokman:

cope,
if you didn't care anymore you'd cold approach hundreds of foids and not care when they all reject you,
you'd just insult them back

my sex drive is too strong for me to not care that i'm incel,
but i'm too high inhib to make hundreds of cold approaches and then just make hundreds of more cold approaches once they all reject me

Exactly. This person has friends but openly denies them. Dionyso-Apollonian trait tbh.

You are a reasonable Chad pretending to be an impulsive virgin.
Notice how I put ”friends” in quotation marks? I was referring to the people who let me hang around them if they are in a good mood, but never include me in any meaningful conversations or invite me to do shit.

:feelsautistic: How have youre not caring peogress going for you

cope,
if you didn't care anymore you'd cold approach hundreds of foids and not care when they all reject you,

but i'm too high inhib to make hundreds of cold approaches and then just make hundreds of more cold approaches once they all reject me
Based high iq

cope,

cold approach:feelswhat:

The incel cycle will lead you back to anger and resentment shortly. I always cope to myself that I don’t care anymore every few months but it never lasts

Fake it till you make it

Just pretend your problems are not there theory

I don't care about foids because my T levels are approaching zero

The incel cycle will lead you back to anger and resentment shortly. I always cope to myself that I don’t care anymore every few months but it never lasts
Loosing your Ego and therefore Not caring anymore " is Harder then It Sounds . The want to Appeal to Others seems to Be genetic.

It's a fuck the world attitude