Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I do not condone suicide but...

I

ironmanlet321

Captain
★★
Has anyone here actually attempted it?

Many men have

I tried cutting my wrists when I was a teenager but it was painful and stopped. I only had a cut on my left wrist.

no but i wanted to

I tried cutting my wrists when I was a teenager but it was painful and stopped. I only had a cut on my left wrist.
Probably wouldn't work anyway tbh, you'd need to cut really far and deep, also probably need to be on anticoagulants, even then it would take a long time to die. Fuck that shit.

Probably wouldn't work anyway tbh, you'd need to cut really far and deep, also probably need to be on anticoagulants, even then it would take a long time to die. Fuck that shit.

Yeah I know now when I did it I was thirteen, if I had known i'd probably would've just hung

Yeah I know now when I did it I was thirteen, if I had known i'd probably would've just hung
Well wanting to die at 13 is a pretty good indicator that it never even began tbh:feelscry:

I myself haven’t but seriously thought about it at one point. I don’t want to get into it though.

Foids attempt, men just kill themselves.

You can say I am doing it slowly with alcohol

I tried hanging myself and ended up in a mental hospital for weeks. It was the absolute worst experience of my life

Not suicidal, so is harder not to go ER

Foids attempt just for attention. Not like they deserve it either.
No, I have had women in my family succeed in killing themselves. Maybe promiscuous foids do it for attention but not the older ones

Yes. I chickened out. Due to some change of plans (and copes)

No, I have had women in my family succeed in killing themselves. Maybe promiscuous foids do it for attention but not the older ones

Sorry to hear about that, I suppose if someone has more sexual partners and friends they have more of a support mechanism.

Sorry to hear about that, I suppose if someone has more sexual partners and friends they have more of a support mechanism.
Yes. The women who kill themselves are always the traditional older ones who actually deserve to live.

When I get my shotgun.
It will be beautiful.
Like a flower blooming.

I tried to hang myself but I failed.

We don't know