Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I Do Not Care About Male Loneliness

> I’m a black woman
Did not read further :feelskek:

"I'm a black woman."
Stopped reading there

Send her and all other Negroes and Negresses back to Africa

Nobody asked her to care. Just recognize it's a problem atleast.

the guys who actually like black women are invisible to her… i wonder why :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

black women are ugly

black women will never experience actual loneliness. they only experience a fraction of our pain through being mogged by more attractive women.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/femalepessimist/comments/1cfkc25/i_do_not_care_about_male_loneliness/

It's funny how the obvious answer to this is segregation yet this boon would call you a racist for suggesting that :feelsclown:

The state of the black community:feelsping:

Funny how she mentions men of all races instead of black men:feelswhere:

It indicts that the Brads, Chadriguez Chang, etc dont want her. Now she's taking that frustration out on sub5s especially men of her own race.:foidSoy:

Shes going to be in Chadrone's rotation by Christmas:feelsPop:

I'm sure of it

It was already given that she doesn't care about most men. With Chad and Tyrone she makes an exception, with uggo incels she wishes we were dead

And I don't care about niggers getting killed in gun violence. Fuck you niggress ape.

I don't care about """"""female loneliness""""" either because it's impossible to care about something that doesn't exist

black femcel that can't get white Chad

I got surprised reading those comments so I checked restnof the subreddit out.

Lets see if the jews actually shut this subreddit down. Women call themselves emphatic by the way :feelskek: What an useless gender.

18583933 02AE 462B 8E0B 6368F02E803C

Blackpill conformed?, so loneliness isn’t our fault after all?

B34F81DA 0D36 4CCC 880D 92A1F3F321B2

lol

Stupid nigger she should be burned at the stake

A lot of black women would actually be attractive if they unironically didn't have a shitty personality and try to cover up that shitty personality with nasty fake nails expensive cars,

and (raspy, masculine, aggressive voice) "MMM-HMMM, I'M A HOOD PRINCESS" *Shoving lobster and caviar into mouth and spitting while talking*

But many of them are just fucked because of their masculine appearance and nothing they can do.