Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I do not blame Alek Minassian for what he did.

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I blame society for treating low status men like garbage. There will always be more rampages because of the way society treats us. I'm surprised this sort of thing doesn't happen more often. Eventually people will snap and kill themselves or others.

we're the real victims. It's time we fought back.

I blame society for treating low status men like garbage. There will always be more rampages because of the way society treats us. I'm surprised this sort of thing doesn't happen more often. Eventually people will snap and kill themselves or others.
Correct. The blood is on the hands of feminists and "women" who created this culture. This man is nothing but a product of his environment.

Something has to change. Although it is extremely unlikely anyone will be willing to open their fucking eyes, I do hold on to hope that as we become more known, there will be more people who will be willing to recognise our issues and very real struggles.

I just dont know if taking people out on a side walk is the best way to do it. Im not a chad but yet I use a side walk, maybe something that would have more chads and stacys like a night club would be more appropriate

He was most likely put through states of absolute torment all his life due to his mentalceldom. Of course the bullying will only make one's mental state worse than it already is.

I just dont know if taking people out on a side walk is the best way to do it. Im not a chad but yet I use a side walk, maybe something that would have more chads and stacys like a night club would be more appropriate
Hope a nightclub gets burned/bombed to the ground would be a crushing defeat for them

Dumb Femshits use this to cry out muh Toxic masculinity!!! Even though they're too stupid to see that feminism is the very thing responsible for acts like this

Thats why i don't support what he did. Fucking idiot.

low value males have every right to be frustrated not surprising some choose the path of vengeance.

nightclubs may still have incel staff, janitors etc. for example there could be an incel electrition there fixing the air conditioning or something. collateral damage is inevitable.